Overall Satisfaction with Shopify
Shopify is an e-commerce platform we routinely recommend to some of our small to mid-sized food + beverage brand clients for integrating with their own websites to set up online sales for the first time.
- Easy setup for the un-tech-savvy.
- Allows for contact info capture to build customer lists for later communications.
- Allows for easy setup of promo code discounts.
- Shopify charges a transaction fee if not using Shopify Payments
- Additional features mean additional costs.
- Other e-commerce options may provide greater inventory management features.
- Allows my clients to command greater profit margin on their product sales vs using a third-party vendor like Amazon, etc.
Shopify is the only e-commerce platform I have experience with at the moment. Their easy integration and budget-friendly pricing plans for small businesses are why we chose them.
Do you think Shopify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Shopify's feature set?
Did Shopify live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Shopify go as expected?
Would you buy Shopify again?
Shopify is especially well-suited to the first-timer getting started with an e-commerce store. Setup & integration with your own website is easy even for the internet un-savvy.