Overall Satisfaction with Shoutlet
For us, we used Shoutlet by department (by each account team) although I am hopeful that it will be a constant throughout thr company. The tool is incredibly helpful for our monitoring seamlessly... otherwise it is easy for items to fall through the cracks. When it comes to logistics, Shoutlet has been critical for integrating platforms.
- Integrating platforms - nothing "falls through the cracks"
- FULL coverage at a glance
- Organization - time saving on logging in, out, and the risk of any "mistakes" in the process
- Easier way to customize the color/ look and feel of charts for easy export custom to each company
- A way to search hashtags that are similar to an exact match (i.e. for those who made a typo)
- Faster replies to interaction - real time feedback is always the goal
- Higher efficiency in monitoring - reduces time to 1/2 of what it would be without Shoutlet
- Easier to identify trends in feedback/interaction across platforms!
Easiest one to answer: Shoutlet is easy to use. The whole idea of using one platform to manage social is to make it easier for us. Shoutlet is clean, intuitive, and just plain simple (yet lets us look at a complex amount of data). Other platforms can take longer to navigate which defeats the point of efficiency for employees.
There is nothing that would include features Shoutlet does not offer: it's our one stop shop and I cannot think of any concerns that would lead me to look elsewhere. I dont look at it like "if its not broke dont fix it" because it is more than meeting minimum requirements - it is already surpassing them (since some of the features I had never even thought to request) so shy would I shop around?