Silverpop, the good, the bad, the ugly.https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationAcoustic Campaign (formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation)Unspecified7.3991012014-01-31T20:21:53.388Z
Updated February 25, 2015
Silverpop, the good, the bad, the ugly.
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Silverpop Engage
At the moment we are using solely for sending email to our donors or those who signed up to receive emails from us, like newsletters and updates on programs
- Selecting the group that received the email. Though it may not be intuitive to navigate it does allow for some sophisticated segmentation.
- The integration with Salesforce is very easy to manage.
- The Query building functionality it very easy.
- The navigation process is a bit bulky. For example, trying to open a "link" in a new tab or back arrowing, only opens the page you're on. Does not open the object you either want to see or were working on.
- Organization of Databases and lists can be very confusing.
- The filing of cloned queries or emails is annoying. It always defaults to the main folder regardless of your filing structure.
- Increased efficiency for sure!
- We have achieved better customer service through a real time 360 view of donor contact
- Much better analysis of email sends and creatives, success or failures
At the moment there is no other product that I know of that would allow us the flexibility and functionality we want.