Overall Satisfaction with SimilarWeb PRO
Use SimilarWeb PRO primarily for competitor analysis with a range of metrics to compare against including Website analysis and comparison in terms of visits, page views, etc. App Analysis comparison with competitors is another important section we use to compare against competitors and the whole industry Another important feature is to be able to analyze search trends, keywords being typed on search engines, and how my own brand might fare against the competitor's Features as Competitive Landscape gives in the detail view of actual position against the actual competitors in the marketplace with the ability to choose direct competitors and to be able to focus on improvement areas All these metrics in combination we tend to use to plan for marketing promotion planning with going into details like keyword planning, landing pages to be associated and which platform to be promoted from website, apps, etc
- The traffic metrics shown for websites are near to actual numbers and with the division of the traffic by channels, devices, locations, etc for competitor mappings
- Search Interest Analysis also helps a lot in terms of choosing the right keywords not just for our Organic Search but for our Paid Search and Paid media activities as well
- Audience Loyalty is another important feature hard to get hands-on otherwise and it helps us a benchmark against industry numbers and identify plus and minuses
- The industry Search feature can be expanded into some of the subsectors to et more granular and better comparison against those metrics like Financial services can be broken down into subsectors like investment management, Private Equity, etc
- Those trend graphs can be improved a bit on Industry Trends to maybe show the top5 by default. Having too many lines can be too much when you land on the page
- Missing functionality to Compare Social Media trends to help us define social media strategy separately
- Search Trends are the most important feature for us in order to identify Search Keywords and use them to optimize our Organic as well as Paid Media activities from a marketing perspective
- Topline trends help us compare our traffic and related metrics against competitors directly immediately helping us understand our position and identify gaps in some of the key business metrics
- Segment Analysis is another important feature to use from time to time and compare performance in the segment chosen
- About 12-13% improvement in traffic against competitors for some of the key recent topics like the content on war, Covid, etc. where some direct competitors lost the market share
- helped define our App strategy in terms of improving our discovery of apps on the play store by ~25%
- incredibly easier to find and use the relevant metrics on the dashboard
- wide range of metrics to cover and segmentation by devices, locations etc help us focus on right areas
- Wide range of features like Audience Loyalty, Segment comparison etc are a touch above some of the competitors in the marketplace
- Good Customer Support and onboarding process
- Trial period and price also is competitive in the market
Do you think Similarweb delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Similarweb's feature set?
Did Similarweb live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Similarweb go as expected?
Would you buy Similarweb again?
Well suited for understanding broader web and app trends and comparison with industry benchmarks Search Terms did help us identify some keywords which we should utilize more often and we use them every month or so for optimization Audience Loyalty is also a good indicator to compare against some of our other surveys Less Appropriate: Bit of a struggle to be able to connect to our internal BI tools and import in some of these metrics via an API App category search looks less populated in terms of number of apps in their database and hence might not give an accurate view of the industry benchmarks for all those metrics and should be considered with a pinch of salt