Overall Satisfaction with Skype
We primarily use Skype to communicate with clients usually located outside the country via chat video or call. This helps cut the costs of international calls and streamlines client communication.
- Seamless chat similar to Slack in that way makes it really easy to communicate quickly with clients
- Great video call software that makes screen share easy and effective. Really helpful when going over in-depth issues with clients.
- Calls international are great and save us paying unnecessary fees.
- I wish it was easier to share your profile with a QR code.
- Would be a cool feature to have Skype synch with your google or Microsoft calendar.
- Honestly works great, not a lot to complain about!
- Saves us money with international calls between our office and clients.
- Saves time sharing documents and allow us to chat quickly with clients through the software.
- Easy to use, and to collaborate online with clients over video for projects.
Do you think Skype delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skype's feature set?
Did Skype live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Skype go as expected?
Would you buy Skype again?
Really well suited for when you need to make international calls, or chat with someone quickly. Less suited for situations with large team meetings where there are multiple users on at one time. Skype does not work the best for multiple user video conferences, at least in my experience with the program.