Overall Satisfaction with Skype
Skype is a primary and needful app for me and our organization. Skype is very good for personal or small group chatting and meeting. It is well distributed and well accepted. Skype is probably the easiest of this type of app to install and get working. We use Skype both for internal communication between employees and for communication with our clients. Currently, Skype works perfectly on any device such as PC, tablets, and smartphones.
- Notification system of Skype is awesome.
- You can set your group video call to Dynamic View.
- During a call, you can send files, share contacts, add callers, and share your screen.
- Skype need to improvement in Performance
- The mobile version does not update conversations immediately So need to work on it.
- The file size limit on shared files is less.
Do you think Skype delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skype's feature set?
Did Skype live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Skype go as expected?
Would you buy Skype again?
Well Suited: I can use it for basic communication, audio calls, and video calls. The interface and seamless features are really good which makes a great overall experience. Skype allows for flexibility in being able to do both conversing and video/audio calling in one platform. Less appropriate: They are so many cheaper options available in the market which offers almost the same services. So, basically costing could have been better.