Overall Satisfaction with Skype for Business (formerly Lync), now part of Microsoft Teams
I use Skype as part of Microsoft teams, business issues that this addresses since covid began it has been the new "meeting" standard and is used on a daily basis to connect with colleagues and clients.
- Video playback is excellent.
- No robotic voices or disconnects with sound.
- Ease of use.
- Would like to see more gifs added as well as improved emojis.
- A place in which you could save templates within the app for ease of access.
- Voice note functionality for PC and not just mobile.
- Positive - Easy to use, great audio and video quality.
- Negative - Hard to connect to a mobile phone if you do not use a mobile phone with google suites (eg: Hauwei P40 Lite)
For the below reason I will always choose this app over its competitors: Better audio and video quality, Little to no disconnections or freezing when on a call/video conference Integrates well with mailbox/ calendar/ one drive, and SharePoint is easy to use.
Do you think Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams's feature set?
Did Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams go as expected?
Would you buy Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams again?