Overall Satisfaction with Smartlook
Smartlook is used mainly to see how website visitors interact with our website. Our marketing department mainly uses it, but the information is shared across the company. It has helped us address website issues such as realizing visitors think something is a button when it really isn't. The information it has provided us has been valuable and helpful for our marketing.
- Heat Maps - It gives you a better idea of where you're customers are looking on your website.
- Visitor Recordings - It gives us an idea of what the flow is when they get to the website.
- Rage Clicks - This alerts us to things visitors think they should be able to click, but can't.
- I wish it integrated with HubSpot so we could tie the information together.
- I wish there were recommendations for funnels to better understand the visitor's journey.
- I wish there was a way to archive Heat Maps and not have to delete them.
- Smartlook has helped us make updates to our website that has resulted in a positive impact because we know what visitors are experiencing.
- Smartlook has helped us think more about the visitor's journey in regards to the funnels and how we want to get them from landing on the website to converting.
- Smartlook has also helped us better understand our website visitors and what they may be looking for when we don't realize it.
We didn't evaluate any other products. Smartlook came as a recommendation from someone we were working with. I then researched the product and made a proposal for it. I didn't look into other alternatives because this one came recommended and had helped them in their marketing efforts. We haven't regretted the decision after using it for about a year and a half.
In my few encounters they have been great to work with and very easy. I haven't needed to use support more than a handful of times when I couldn't figure out why a heatmap wasn't working properly. They were very prompt and friendly in their response. They were able to guide me through the steps and resolve my issues.
Do you think Smartlook delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Smartlook's feature set?
Did Smartlook live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Smartlook go as expected?
Would you buy Smartlook again?
Smartlook is suited for companies of any size. I believe any company could find value in using Smartlook. It is a great tool for marketing teams to understand the visitor's journey and for the team that manages the website to understand changes that can be made to optimize the website.