Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
- Easy social media sharing leverages the industry networks of our leaders and staff to increase traffic flow to the careers page, which increases direct applicants and referrals.
- Simple, mobile-friendly and visually attractive user experience for candidates decreases the drop-out rate for direct applicants and has tripled the number of hires we have made via direct applicants to our careers page.
- Hiring managers can follow the process very easily to understand the quality of applicants, what sources they are coming from, and what stage of the process the recruiter is up to.
- The candidate search functionality could be improved - it's functional but still basic.
Some hiring managers have completely embraced it, including our CEO when we were hiring a new CFO. They love being able to see who has applied, what sources they came from, what the interview notes and ratings are, and understanding what stage in the process the hiring team is up to. They also use the messaging tools to discuss candidates.
Others take a more hands-off approach and allow the hiring team to handle things in their own time, however driving them to use the tool to a basic level, like sharing the job with their professional and social networks, is relatively easy to do.
- Since transitioning from Taleo to Smart Recruiters, we have now doubled the number of hires made by our hiring team, with no additional headcount in the hiring team itself.
- The improved candidate experience and enhanced social media sharing capabilities of Smart Recruiters over Taleo have combined to drive more traffic to our careers page, and converted more of those visitors into applicants. We have tripled the number of hires made through careers page direct applicants to 30% of our total hires this year.
SmartRecruiters is very well suited to an organization who is looking to integrate other vendors and create a "straight-through" process utilizing one platform to optimize the time that recruiters can spend speaking with candidates and hiring managers and cut down on double handling and superfluous admin tasks.
It also handles a geographically dispersed organization very well, as the collaboration tools available greatly increase transparency and knowledge sharing.
I would say any professional services organization would find the capability of SmartRecruiters highly beneficial in being able to find, attract and track sought after professionals in talent-short marketplaces.