SoapUI - playing with web serviceshttps://www.trustradius.com/functional-testingSoapUI ProUnspecified8.21171012018-12-10T03:09:47.848Z
December 09, 2018
SoapUI - playing with web services
Score 8 out of 101
SoapUI Pro New license
Overall Satisfaction with SoapUI NG Pro
SoapUI is implemented by the systems team. We use it for the realization of SOAP or REST requests of the different web services that we manage for our clients.
- Rapid import of web services. Just by placing the url where the service is located, the application is responsible for directly detecting the .asmx and creates the necessary structure to work on it.
- The interface is quite simple to work with, which makes it one of the most convenient applications to manage SOAP or REST projects. Besides, it also generates a self-saving of projects or requests that have not been previously saved.
- Accepts multiple types of media to send in POST requests, including the most used JSON and XML.
- What should be improved is the way in which the multiple queries that are made are displayed. It should allow you to see it in the form of tabs and not cover all the contents of the window.
- The biggest impact has been the acceptance of the users, since there is a lot of information in the network regarding this tool, from support to online forums where they can clarify any questions you may have.