Overall Satisfaction with Spekit
My company rolled out Spekit as a tool to help train the organization on our new ERP software. Before the ERP, we had numerous platforms used in different ways depending on the teams utilizing them. Our company is made up of roughly 150 people across three offices, so individual training wasn't an option. The rollout of the ERP was also scheduled during COVID, so all training and communication was handled virtually. Luckily the Operations team managing the implementation of the new software utilized Spekit as a training guide to better educate individuals on the ins and outs of the new tool.
- Centralized hub of information.
- Updated design makes me feel like I'm using a tool from this century.
- Easy search functionality: I can easily find the topic I'm looking for using a few keywords.
- I experienced some bugs with the Chrome extension.
- I wasn't privy to the business objectives set by the Operations team prior to implementing Spekit.
Do you think Spekit delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spekit's feature set?
Did Spekit live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Spekit go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Spekit again?
Spekit is a great tool for mid-sized and large companies, especially when all employees can't be in the same room at all times. It's a great resource for Operations teams to communicate to their organization without the hassle of creating decks and scheduling training sessions.