Getting sassy with Khoros
Updated March 01, 2021
Getting sassy with Khoros
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
Our social team currently uses Khoros for social media management and analytics. It helps us collaborate as a team and easily pull metrics for all of our global pages. We can easily pull quick analytics for our stakeholders and allows our community managers to manager their time more effectively and not spend all day posting to 32 different accounts.
- The new marketing dashboards make pulling my monthly reports for execs super easy.
- Scheduling is super easy for our social channels. We have a lot of pages and Khoros Marketing makes it easy to schedule for the team.
- Customer care is great! They are always there when I have a question or a problem and work hard to help me find a solution. Alex, our CSM, is amazing and helpful.
- Training modules need to be updated. Khoros can be overwhelming when you first start using it. Trainings didn't have the same UX so a lot of things I needed were lost.
- Analytics tools are good but not great. There is a lag and sometimes data doesn't add up to the native analytics. Wish that Twitter data was more robust.
- Historical data is hard to find or get. You can only go back so far and sometimes, I need data from further out. I'd like to use Spredfast exclusively to make sure our reporting is consistent but it's hard to do that when you have limits.
- Wish there was more integration of Reddit.
- Khoros has helped with time management on our team. We are able to manage all our channels and offers managers the chance to check in on our CMs and fix problems.
Do you think Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)'s feature set?
Did Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) go as expected?
Would you buy Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) again?
Social is a big part of our organization's marketing and care strategy. We have multiple channels we monitor and different audiences we're trying to reach with each one.
We use Intelligence religiously. It really helps us with reporting and looking back on what's important. Particularly in our regional areas.
Our community managers work together to help manage and monitor conversations. Khoros helps us tag each other when someone needs help or guidance with a customer's issue.
Khoros is very easy to use and have a great CSM team that makes us feel supported. We didn't feel that the others could manage the number of accounts and users we had available and would be more difficult for our regional teams to use. The layout and analytics reports are easy to read and understand for non-social audiences.
Yes! Networking and groups are great for talking to other social managers and get a better idea of how they are managing difficult areas. Even though we may not have similar industries, the work is similar. I love the panels I've been able to sit in on at events. I've found them every valuable.
Khoros is great for large organizations or agencies with multiple channels and pages to manage. I don't think it would be good for small business owners who are only managing a handle of pages. It's a great enterprise tool and they are always making improvements. Customer service and support is getting better and they've made a lot of strides over the last year.