Reviews (1-25 of 60)
- Custom queues
- Lists and filtering
- Macros and automation
- Rule engine
- Track engagement across Instagram Video and Photos
- Determine whether Instagram Stories, Video or Photos receive more engagement
- Better understand what days of the week are optimal for us to post content
- Easy mobile app for quick posting and moderation
- Campaign and sentiment tracking
- Easy to understand for non tech people
- We can reach out to more customers with social media.
- We will address issues within an hour for most problems unless there is a big outage affecting many customers.
- Moderate ability. The ability to moderate copy before it goes live.
- Ability to create tags and implement tags to make reporting easier.
- Ability to view and customize reporting.
- Collaboration within the organization and the channel partners is seamless (it's the single source of truth for social activities).
- It has streamlined compliance in regards to GDPR.
- The customer Service is strong and prompt.
It gives the convenience of publishing content, monitoring, and analysing conversation sentiments.
- I think the flexibility and scale you get with Sprinklr Modern Engagement is unmatched. Each inbound section monitoring in column view is quite easy to scroll through.
- Assets management helps us a lot to share or re-use creative content created across the continents. It gives performance insight as well to select most interactive content for your own usage.
- Reporting is another area where we see immense possibilities. Post engagement breakdown is quite useful.
But on the flip slide it is difficult to publish Live content on various platforms like Instagram particularly.
There is no Alert creation in this module. If any conversation hike you cannot get instant notification for the same.
Broadly, as a solution its good for large enterprises where a brand need to manage multiple locations.
- Monitoring is robust and we're confident in the results.
- Governance is detailed and allows us to craft specific roles and levels of access.
- All features that are generally available via social channel APIs seem to be available in Sprinklr.
- Reporting capabilities are robust and meet our needs, although they can be a bit overwhelming in their complexity.
- Central control to deliver global assets
- Get overall results immediately
- Plan schedules easily
- All basic functions are very user friendly. Onboarding time is minimal. If I give access to someone (even if they are not social savvy), I am confident they will still be able to use the platform.
- The ability to build custom dashboards is a huge time saver. For instance, you can create a dashboard to look at all your social media inboxes (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...) all on one screen.
- The audience profile function is interesting - it allows you to capture unified consumer data, interests, interactions across all your social channels. This is a useful feature for us when looking for influencers or super fans.
- I like the reporting functionality since it's very interactive and there's a direct connection.
- Sprinklr also seemed pretty easy to use.
- You were able to create custom dimensions within Sprinklr for reporting purposes.
- The way their data reporting is set up allows you to get all types of info needed for tracking. It makes it very easy and to the point.
- The layout is all customizable and easy to sort. It makes finding customer info easy.
- The ability to tag and remove multiple posts makes it easy for large volume responses.
- Community Management
- Scheduling and Publishing Content
- Automated reporting based on consistently tagged content and defined recipients
- Text analytics for location-based review insights
- Understanding sentiment of inbound conversation
- Full-service tool customization
- Social customer support
- Customizing dashboards
- Community management
- Social care
As we explored the tool more, we realized how powerful the analytics and reporting modules within it were and our reporting team was so happy with both the readily made graphs and the raw data they could extract from the listening module.
- Pre-made routes to direct inquiries to the right departments.
- Team collaboration functionalities.
- Reporting and analytics are quite robust.
We were able to make full use of the platform for a Telecomm client as they were customer-service heavy. We also recommend it for any similar businesses who are heavy on customer service and community management.
- I love that it allows us to have all my essential social tools in one same location
- The social media planner is very useful if you're schedule posts for the upcoming days or weeks
- It shows me the client's comments and feedback from our content. We post a lot of content! Feedback and comments from our clients are essential
The problem that it addresses is 3 folds. It gives us a single platform to maintain and organize everything, does not need to hop in and out of other tools that only do 1 or 2 or the things we do with Sprinklr. The second is that it tracks which user takes any action and allows for approval queues of lower-level employees, interns or agencies, so there is never an issue of something going out that shouldn't, and if it does, we can see who made that incorrect action. Finally, the detailed and customized tagging and filtering lead to in-depth analytics.
- Great customizable tagging features, filters, custom dashboards, etc.
- A great one & done solution.
- Very detailed data available, that is much easier to pull than native reports and often allows for further details unavailable natively (if set up properly. This is time-consuming.
The tool would work very well if you have one person on your team designated to management who could keep pushing support and who could assist in building customizations.
- Sprinklr is incredibly flexible. You can export and download any data you'd like, schedule reports to users without licenses, edit the architecture through custom fields/roles/queues/macros/rules, and create customized reports.
- Sprinklr connects all the data that was previously disparate due to niche point solutions. It provides the opportunity to see a richer view of the customer and reach them in ways that were not possible before.
- The enablement team is fun to work with and organized. They help make sense of something that is very new to companies through established processes and procedures.
- Reporting is the best module by far. Very flexible, seamless, and achievable for any user.
- Social media publishing tools are strong, and it's helpful to see everything in the calendar view
- Social listening tools are great, and the user interface is clean
- Advertising management is very user-friendly
- Publishing - easy to use and integrates with web analytics.
- Listening Dashboards - set up custom listening queries to stay on top of relevant conversations.
- Reporting - design customizable reports tailored to your organization's needs.
- Asset managment
- Scheduling and automation of social content posts
- Community Management
- Asset planning and content management that allows for optimizing, tagging, and scheduling of compliant posts to multiple social networks.
- Centralized reporting and metrics of social network data.
- Online community listening and engagement.
- Real-time communications.
- Brand monitoring and reputation management.
- Automation functions that allow businesses to efficiently route operations and minimize manual tasks.
- Mobile app allows you and your team to manage your company's online presence 24/7 from anywhere.
Sprinklr does not seem to be cost effective for smaller businesses or teams, but I may be wrong. It could depend on how a company, of any size, utilizes it. If the tools solve problems and support a company's growth and goals, I can see how the investment could be justified.
- Pull in platforms in an organized manner.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Easy to use.
Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite)
Sprinklr Modern Engagement is the social media management and social media monitoring component of Sprinklr's software platform. Sprinklr is a platform that is designed to manage and enrich customer experiences across multiple social channels and websites. This solution addresses the need to manage the growing number of social channels and their expansive user bases that impact an organization.
According to the vendor, organizations will benefit by using their solution because it enables them to collaborate effectively on social and digital initiatives and speak to each consumer in one authentic, on-brand, and engaging voice across channels.
The vendor says their platform is built on one code base that organically shares data and enables greater agility, rich insights, automated efficiency, and protected security.
Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite) Screenshots
Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite) Videos (6)
Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite) Downloadables
Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite) Integrations
Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite) Competitors
Pricing is configurable based on enterprise needs.
Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite) Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||100%|
Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
|Supported Languages:||65 supported languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Russan, Spanish, Simple Chinese, Japanese, and Portugese|