Sprout Social Review: "Haley's 2 Cents on Sprout"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.92591012013-10-27T14:11:16.798Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
- Schedule content, but only Twitter.
- Reporting! Reporting is by far my favorite tool of Sprout Social. It is easy to create custom reports for my clients using Sprout Social reporting. Exporting PDF and CSV make it so easy.
- Discovery, it really helps my clean up my following on Twitter. I also can discover many people through searches and creating lists within Sprout.
- Managing multiple content writers and community managers permissions and track what they have done.
- I don't know if the clicks on Twitter are most accurate and I also wish it could pull in tweets.
- I schedule all of my Facebook and Google+ posts on those social platforms, because it doesn't allow proper Facebook tags and the Google+ hashtags don't always show up.
- I wish there was a Pinterest integration.
- Increased employee efficiency, with creating content and scheduling content.
- Customer Service: It makes keeping track of a follower/customers history very easy to keep track of.
- The reporting has helped us internally figure out the ROI
I really like Sprout Social, but I am also using other platforms such as ShortStack, because not only does it allow me to create tabs and campaigns, it also provides analytics. I wish Sprout Social offered at least a mobile or campaign feature.