August 12, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Read Kelcey Zacarese's full review
Pros and Cons
- A comprehensive overview of content analysis - with the ability to look month by month, week by week, etc.
- Demographic breakdown in reporting.
- Paid and organic metrics separated out.
- Consistent engagement metrics across all social platforms (since they have engagement rate for Instagram and Facebook but not Twitter).
- A section or tab where you can separate content that is organic and content that is paid.
- Predictions on reach/growth dependent on your tracked metrics.