April 06, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Sylvia Flores's full review
Pros and Cons
- Monitor your audience's comments, an awesome as a customer service tool!
- You can schedule Instagram posts and stories, which is a big deal for my direct-to-consumer clients who LIVE on Instagram.
- The calendar and collaboration are really helpful in supporting OMNI-channel marketing efforts.
- You cannot post gifs which seems ridiculous in this day and age where we do pretty much everything with gifs!
- System failures: sometime a post will fail, but there is no clear reason as to why it occurred. These should be error-free, unless the Social platform, such as Facebook, for example, is experiencing an outage. Then, there should be a notification in Sprout.
- You can't tag pages in Facebook posts: for clients looking to tag partners, for example.
- Drafts don't stick around if you don't schedule them.
- The price, even for the standard version, can be steep for bootstrapped startups.