Sprout Social Review 20 of 70
Sprout Social Review: "Excellent program for customer interaction and competitive research"
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.9262101
Updated February 25, 2015

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Standard

Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social

• Great for managing and scheduling social media tasks
  • Makes it easy to research and evaluate competition
  • Dynamic search functions within twitter allow you to reach your target audience better than any other program on the market.
  • Easy to use, but if you ever get stuck there are helpful customer service reps to help clarify and optimize whatever task you are attempting.
  • Honestly, I was able to perform all the functions I needed with Sprout Social. I worked better than any program I've used in the past, so I can't think of any room for improvement at this time.
  • Lead conversion, increased social media interactions by 50% and allowed another efficient channel for customer service
It is an intuitive program that has a lot of very smart functionality. It allows me to manage users as well as research and manage our social media channels. It's been a great help to my business.
I think as soon as you sign up, poke around the program on your own, then hop on the phone for one of their training sessions. They will cover everything you need to know in an easy to understand and straight forward way.