Sprout Social Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.92971012014-01-03T18:00:11.764Z
Updated March 16, 2015
Sprout Social Review
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
- I love the UI and UX design of Sprout. It is so easy to use and visually pleasing.
- Sprout creates visually pleasing reports that wow my executive team.
- Also, all the data is available via CSV files, so I can upload it to Anametrix via the Anametrix Excel Plugin. This is great because even though sprout does not have a connector to Anametrix, it does not prevent me from accessing the power of Anametrix web analytics
- There is no much I dislike about sprout, but there are a few things that would make it better. Instagram and Pinterest connectors would be a great addition.
- I would love to see the addition of a connector to a Linkedin company page.
- Overall the Analytics could be more comprehensive and include connector to the ad networks from Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, and Linkedin.
- Sprout saves me about 2 hrs a week and allows to me to monitor Twitter extremely well, but if it connected to more social networks it could save me even more time.
I love the UI and UX design of sprout. It is so easy to use and visually pleasing and I have no problem staring at it all day. I connects to most of my social channels and even to my companies google analytics account. I wish it had a connector to other more robust analytics engines like Anametrix, but for what I am doing it works great. Sprout creates visually pleasing reports that wow my executive team. Also, all the data is available via CSV files so I can add it to other reports within the Anametrix platform when needed. No matter how large or small your marketing team is, the scalability, the ease of use, and the great support makes Sprout Social a great tool for any social media manager. There are lots of social media management tools out there: hoot suite, tweet deck ect. These are good, but sprout social has it figured out they understand that UI and UX design are important and do a great job of making the tool easy to use and look at.
Sprout Social Training
Their training is good, but the promotion of it is even better. I don't need or have the time for training, but I was always happy to know it was there. They did a great job sending updates out and making me aware when there was a new feature that I may want training for. As for the training I never used it, so I can't comment on that.