Sprout Social Review 40 of 70
Sprout Social Review: "Sprout Satisfaction | Give It A Try!"
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.9262101
Katherine Weider profile photo
November 01, 2013

Sprout Social Review: "Sprout Satisfaction | Give It A Try!"

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Standard

Overall Satisfaction

• Scheduling Posts. I trust that the posts I create will be posted at the scheduled time without having to worry that an error will take place. This ensures that I post at time that offer the most engagement with my brands' followers.
  • Analytics. I like the easy-to-read layout of its stats. It gives me the opportunity to track what posts are working, thus increasing followers and engagement with existing fans.
  • Management of Multiple Brands. Working on several different brands at one time can be difficult, however, Sprout lays everything out in a clear manner, reducing the risk of overlooking a fan comment or writing on the wrong brand medium.
  • More simplistic layout. With all the green, it can be a lot to take if using Sprout all day.
  • Something that shows you what competitors are posting throughout the day.
  • A buzz feed of sorts that make users aware of the top news going on for that day.
  • Great way to manage a brand's online presence.
  • Retains existing customers, as well as builds awareness of new customers.
  • Great customer service tool to ensure your customers are happy and satisfied with business.
Sprout is the leader in it's industry and offers the most value for its user. It also helps engage customers in the most organic way possible, making it easy for you to track your brand's social media activity.
I would strongly advise my colleagues to use Sprout Social. The first question I would ask, however, is the amount of brands they are managing. If it's only one or two, I might recommend using something of a lower degree - one that's less complex. Sprout Social is targeted for businesses with lots of clients looking for some order and consistency in the management of their brands. If that is the case, I would highly recommend Sprout to them.