Overall Satisfaction with Tailwind
I use Tailwind to automatically post images to Pinterest. My marketing department generates more leads from Pinterest then any other social media channel. In addition to this, my website gets 10X more traffic from Pinterest. Since Pinterest is my #1 social media network, Tailwind plays a critical role in my marketing strategy.
- Tailwind allows you to schedule your pins at times you feel would be most beneficial.
- Tailwind allows you to reschedule pins automatically so that it saves you time.
- There is a Tailwind Tribe that allows you to interact with other business to network and increase your follower count even more.
- You can't upload an image from all of the screens so you have to keep switching from screen to screen.
- There are not enough options for filtering previously posted pins.
- The app could use some improvement. It is very cumbersome to add pins to your Tailwind queue.
2 - The marketing department uses Tailwind for increasing follower count and generating leads. The marketing department creates tons of images specifically sized for Pinterest. The images are then linked to specific landing pages for lead generation. Approximately 25% of the marketing department's budget and time is spent using Tailwind to leverage the engagement on Pinterest.
- My follower count has increased by 30% in 12 months.
- Lead generation has increased by 50% in 12 months.
- The number of website visitors has increased by 20% in 4 months.
Tailwind is suited for any company that is serious about leveraging the power of Pinterest. Tailwind makes scheduling easy so it frees up a lot of your time. Tailwind will help you to grow your follower count and build important connections to other businesses if you are using Tribes. Tailwind also allows you to pin to Instagram, although this is still in beta.