Overall Satisfaction with Tealium iQ Tag Management System
Tealium is run across all sites in the company and has been an awesome aid to reduce the cost of data consumption as well as solving the problem of data standardisation. The data layer is a great way to normalise and reuse data, thus making product testing and marketing much more agile and powerful. It has also completely separated the work that has to be done by IT from the work of the rest of the departments, making life (and code maintenance) much easier for everyone.
- Reuse data.
- Gives marketers and product owners the agility they need to use the data and deploy solutions.
- Gives IT full control over which data is delivered and how, independently of the tool that will use it.
- Tool agnostic.
- Dynamic updates of rules, instead of manual imports of CSV.
- Better multilingual support.
- Lookup tables should be able to set values from other variables, not just plain text.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Ability to take more real time actions
- Much happier IT
- Tag Commander,Ensighten,Google Tag Manager
After 1 month of intensive testing and benchmarking, Tealium came out top in interface, workflow, usability, functionality and infrastructure. It adapted perfectly to our needs and Tealium staff were more than happy to hand over the keys and let us take the product for a test drive. Practically no assistance was needed from them to pass our long list of tests, it was that easy to get familiar with the tool.
Tealium is an excellent all-round tool. Any online business that is going to make a serious attempt at tracking the performance of their web/app/marketing efforts is going to need a tag manager, and Tealium is an excellent solution. I've been using it for 6 months and never regretted the decision. Solving a lot of problems, from launching marketing campaigns to feeding our proprietary systems with custom data.