TeamSupport Delivers On B2B
September 16, 2015
TeamSupport Delivers On B2B
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TeamSupport
We currently use TeamSupport as the platform for our primary support portal and support ticketing system. Our support team uses TeamSupport to manage client needs and change requests related to the client websites we host.
- Clean, easily managed interface that allows users to quickly identify and respond to clients. The portal provides a simple and effective way for the client to interact with their tickets and the support team.
- Native integrations with several other platforms we use daily (Salesforce, JIRA, etc.).
- Excellent responsiveness from the TeamSupport team around our needs as a client. They are continually working to improve the product and are very open to feedback and suggestions.
- The portal interface could use some touch-ups - the page constantly refreshes when a user is creating a ticket and updates a field that has hide/show field dependencies. You don't lose any data previously entered, but it does create a jerky experience for the user.
- Some options/features on outbound emails could be improved - there are several instances where you may have to poke, prod, and cajole emails into doing what you need them to.
- The reporting suite is effective, but fairly basic. On other platforms I've had the option to summarize and create roll-up reports directly through the ticketing interface. With TeamSupport, I often have to pull the raw data down in a report and then "slice & dice" in Excel to get the metrics I want.
- The integrated product tracking has helped us rework how we approach categorizing tickets. We are looking at metrics now that help us determine on a product and version level where our needs are.
- The interface is relatively smooth and makes life easier for my support team to manage their cases. They can focus on what they're saying to the client instead of worrying about how they're capturing information.
- The native integrations (specifically for us JIRA/Salesforce) are really helpful, but there have been issues with the fact the update time from one system to another is usually 10-15 minutes. In a major event/crisis, my team ends up bypassing some of the features because they can't afford to deal with the delay.
- Salesforce, Zendesk and FogBugz
TeamSupport gives us a flexible, effective, and reliable platform. While other platforms may have a bell or whistle that's slightly better, TeamSupport combines solid functionality in all areas to meet a B2B support team's needs. The combination of effective functionality and lower price tag made TeamSupport a relatively easy choice for us.
The functionality you get for the price is great. TeamSupport is one of the few CRM/ticketing platforms out there that really strives to meet the needs of a B2B business like ours. Most of the others we looked at were primarily aimed at meeting the needs of a business serving the general public. TeamSupport's focus is definitely oriented around the needs of a business that serves other organizations.