Overall Satisfaction with TeamSupport
We use TeamSupport to service our clients who use our software application. TeamSupport allows us to offer support tools to our users inside our own software application. This allowed us to build a knowledge base of written and video tutorials of our software for our users, communicate across the board with updates, and provide extra support through email.
- There were other customer support software companies that I looked into at first, however TeamSupport provided exceptional customer service themselves. I paid close attention to how they handled me as a customer to see if they were a company that would understand my desire to give exceptional customer service to my clients and if they had the tools to make the experience easy. Every interaction with them was very positive.
- Since we needed TeamSupport's software embedded into our software application to give our users easy access to the support tools, the staff at TeamSupport needed to answer many questions and work with our developers to make this possible. They were always willing to take the extra step to ensure a smooth set up.
- As we continue with TeamSupport, I am especially impressed with the sincerity of the CEO, Robert C. Johnson, and his commitment to us so that together we can deliver exceptional customer support.
- As with any software, there are always ways to improve the functionality of the product. Since I have other screens I work in while using TeamSupport, it would be helpful to have a counter in the tab (similar to an email counter) to tell me how many new tickets are open. This way I can see immediately if a new ticket came in while I am working in another screen.
- When we first began using TeamSupport we were also preparing for an important review of our software product. Of course, our customer service was being evaluated also. We had about 80 people involved in our review and comments about our customer service came back excellent every time. One of our main goals is to provide exceptional customer support, but we could not have done it without TeamSupport.
I was referred to Zendesk, but upon further investigation found TeamSupport. To be honest, the name helped direct me. I felt that I was looking more for "team support" than a "zen desk." Once I made contact with the TeamSupport staff, I was impressed with their personal attention and sincerity in answering my questions. They were proficient in asking me questions to understand my business better and very helpful when I began learning how to set up and navigate through the different areas of the program. To sum it up, they are real people taking care of real people. That was what I was looking for!