TeamViewer Review: "Quick, easy, & reliable customer support"https://www.trustradius.com/remote-desktopTeamViewerUnspecified8.410721012014-02-01T23:49:37.264Z
It is mainly used by the Consulting & Support departments to implement and support our software solutions.
- Easy to install
- Remote control connections are simple to establish
- Tools & Functionality are easy to navigate
- Connection feeds refresh quickly
- File transfer utility is not as user friendly as other remote control software's
- New versions are not backwards compatible (ie. TeamViewer 8 cannot connect to TeamViewer 9 versions without requiring an upgrade)
Customers who have already implemented a TeamViewer subscription will most likely stay with this form of remote software.
I believe it is a great tool for remotely supporting customers and performing web conferencing. In instances, where a customer does not currently have the program installed it is occasionally easier to use web based remote control software's for quicker resolutions of issues.