Great tool for recruiters
October 12, 2021
Great tool for recruiters
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TempWorks Software
It is used across the organization in many ways. It's used as an applicant tracking system and for payroll purposes. It helps us to keep track of client info and client interactions, candidate info and interactions, and everything around active employees, payroll, and timekeeping.
- Helps keep candidate information and documentation organized
- Assists in tracking progress of candidates during the hiring process
- Easily allows access to client information for recruiters
- Right now I utilize the software through a remote computer, I would like to see us be able to transition into using the online application instead for ease of use
- I've had several issues of the software freezing where I've had to call customer service to fix the issue
- Having to redo the path to my computer files daily is a bit cumbersome, would like to not have to click through all the folders to get to that point
- It has definitely affected my ability to do my job properly in that it organizes information easily, however I don't really have a tangible way to measure that impact necessarily.
The way in which I utilize TW now is a bit antiquated compared to the online portals that I used with Bullhorn and Crelate. I think the simplicity of the funtionality of TW is much easier to navigate than Bullhorn and Crelate, however I think it really depends on your permissions of use, flexibility in customization, etc. I feel as though Bullhorn did a great job of search functionality, as it was easier to search for candidates on the online platform with a search bar up top that you could literally type anything into and the candidate would automatically populate under the search bar. Ex. If I were looking up a candidate by their phone number, I would start typing it in any format (3176541277 or 317-654-1277 or (317) 654-1277) and no matter what the corresponding candidate would pop up as I typed. Same with email, first or last name, etc.
Do you think TempWorks Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TempWorks Software's feature set?
Did TempWorks Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of TempWorks Software go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy TempWorks Software again?
As I stated earlier, I would like to use an online platform rather that work through a remote computer. This has often caused lag, glitches, freezing to occur. The search functions aren't as user friendly as well, so I would love to see improvement on that as well. Otherwise I enjoy the product and what it offers in regard to tracking and info organization.
Never had any issues dealing with customer support. Every time I call with an issue it is resolved quickly.
TempWorks is a really great tool overall, especially in tracking the recruitment process. Managing candidate info is easy with TW, and the messages feature helps to notate any and all candidate interactions. On my end I don't use the other functionalities of the software, but I do enjoy being able to pull up a variety of reports in order to track my own set goals in regard to my performance.