January 21, 2021
Employee in Finance and AccountingFood & Beverages Company, 501-1000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ThoughtSpot
It's used across the whole organization. It's been useful for addressing the big amount of queries we receive on a daily basis, as the platform is user-friendly and you can direct people that normally wouldn't run a report in a ERP.
- Intuitive platform, easy to learn how to use it.
- Lots of charts possibilities, and presentation mode saves you hours doing PowerPoint presentations.
- It's quite easy to upload a new database to analyse different datasets.
- There's still some work to be done in presentation mode.
- The tool could be a bit faster.
- I think ThoughtSpot helped save a lot of time of people (mostly in IT and Finance), so there's a tangible return of investment.
- I also think this helped to give better visibility to our teams. Having the option of drilling down helps the team to be more informed and under the detail.
I think it's quite easy to learn how to use it. I helped with some trainings in the company and people learnt quite fast to use it as the tool uses an approach similar to Google search.
The data is always accurate, and it saved me a lot of time as I can quickly run a search without needing to run a report from the ERP.
I think ThoughtSpot's interface is very user-friendly, and makes complex analysis quite easy with it's capabilities (i.e. Drill down and SpotIQ).
It's really good for seeing live information, doing quick analysis or graphs without the need of Excel, as this will be dynamic and you won't need to update them every time. It's less useful if you want to download a big set of information for then modelling it into Excel (i.e. large financial models).
ThoughtSpot Feature Ratings
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Delivery to Remote Servers
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
Themeable User Interface (UI)