Overall Satisfaction with Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager
We use Todoist: [To-Do List & Task Manager] to track open tasks and help stakeholders understand the progress of key initiatives. For example, we use Todoist: [To-Do List & Task Manager] in all of our sprint retros...whenever we identify a follow-up item that needs to be done we create a "to do" and assign it to someone with a due date. Then, in the next retro we review the previous to-dos to see if there are any open items.
- Tracking open tasks
- Creating accountability
- Creating awareness of due dates for specific follow-ups
- Coordinating cross-team ownership models for complex projects
- Messaging with teammates
- Assigning a single project to multiple people
- Assigning specific dates and owners to certain tasks
- Auto-detecting dates, owners, and categories as you type
- Emailed reminders
- Created more accountability for retro follow-up items
- Resulted in more on-time delivery of key action items to deliver software
- Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist) and Google Tasks
Todoist: [To-Do List & Task Manager] is easier to use and makes it easier to assign owners and determine a due date. I feel more confident that I know where and how a task will be tracked when I use [Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager] versus any other similar software[.]
Do you think Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager's feature set?
Did Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager go as expected?
Would you buy Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager again?