Totango Review 22 of 56
July 22, 2016

"Totango review"

Score 8 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Totango

My team uses Totango across my organization. We use it to track customer usage, campaigns, tasks, and success plays.
  • Provides view into how/when/what our customers are using our platform. Before Totango, we didn't know this information. I find that it's a good indicator of renewals.
  • I like the campaigns feature.
  • Totango isn't super easy to use. If you don't use the product for a couple weeks, it's hard to pick it back up.
  • It's not completely connected to SFDC. There's some data that gets lost because of this. Would be nice for it to be an app on the SFDC platform.
  • I can now see customer usage, trending analysis, and automated campaigns. I'm not sure what my retention rate would be if I didn't have Totango.
  • Totango sales and implementation (Val) was a great experience. I believe the sales people (George) who sold to me are gone but they represented the company very well.
I looked at cost, personality, potential, people, features, and time to install as factors. I looked at Gainsight and Bluenose as well. Gainsight rated well but was too expensive. Bluenose had poor customer service and I thought they wouldn't last.
Totango had very likable people; the features compared well to other products, and they were flexible in pricing as I was ramping up my business.
I'm not sure Totango is great for CSMs. You probably need an admin to build campaigns and reports.

Totango Feature Ratings