It takes 2 Totango!
November 21, 2020
It takes 2 Totango!
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Totango
We are leveraging Totango across our customer-facing teams for process tracking purposes, health measurement, automated internal notifications, and automated client communications. It helps to consolidate all efforts and log all activity in one, centralized system. It also alleviates the need to conduct manual outreach and reduces the amount of human error involved in these follow ups.
- Customizable features - the customizable success plays and milestones make the product adaptable to fit any type of organization or process.
- Automated Reminders - keeps team members organized and aware through internal notification system.
- Reporting - allows users to generate a large variety of reports to meet specific needs.
- User Interface - Icons can be a bit confusing.
- Touchpoint logging - should be able to log meeting participant names rather than email addresses or approved contacts.
- Speed - reports and dashboards take a bit to load.
The user-friendliness has encouraged our team members to log touchpoints and tasks more frequently. The customizable health metrics also allow the system to do a lot of manual work, freeing up time for customer success managers to be more strategic. The segments keep all views clean and digestible across the different teams, and automated outreach keeps clients engaged with low effort from the team.
- Increase lifetime value of existing customers by identifying health risks.
- Reduce need for large team headcount through reduction of manual tasks.
- Better customer engagement through automated outreach.
Do you think Totango delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Totango's feature set?
Did Totango live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Totango go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Totango again?
The product could use some tightening up, especially in the UX/UI, but otherwise, it does what you need it to do.
A bit complex to get buy in and adoption from the team, but once trained up, Totango is generally user friendly.
Totango is better suited for more complex organizations with detailed and manual processes. The automation functions allow for greater reach with lower effort. It is less appropriate for teams that require a personal touch in every step of the process.