Review From Daily Totango User
December 01, 2020
Review From Daily Totango User
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Totango
The customer success team at my company all use Totango. We use Totango to manage our clients and assign ourselves tasks of where they are at in the onboarding and training process and beyond. We also use it to keep notes about each account and information about key points of contact as well as each clients' goals. Every time we interact with a client we log that in Totango.
- Help me stay organized.
- Helps me not lose track of clients and where they are at in the onboarding process.
- Basically becomes my to-do list of what I need to do and who I need to reach out to each day.
- Sometimes the system is glitchy for example not allowing me to save tasks or randomly not allowing me to copy and paste.
- The constant changes without warning. I will be able to copy and paste one day and not the next or the layout will change slightly which can throw off my day to day when I am so used to using the system one way and then it changes.
It allows me to have a record of my interactions with each client and make sure none are forgotten about. If I ever need information on a past client I can easily check my previous tasks or touchpoints to see a history of my interactions with them. It has definitely come in handy recently working remotely because we need anyone on my team to be able to look up a client in Totango and see what their status is.
- I would assume better customer retention because I am able to keep track of clients and reach out to them as I notice health dropping, red flags, etc.
- Enables me to delivery better customer service because it reminds me to continue reaching out to clients long after they have completed the training process where I previously may have forgotten about them.
Do you think Totango delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Totango's feature set?
Did Totango live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Totango go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Totango again?
I am able to reach out to support and hear back relatively quickly. I know my company overall does have a close relationship with Totango rep's and is able to reach out to them to make customized changes to the way my company uses the system when needed. I only docked a few points because despite hearing back quickly, sometimes the issue is just not resolved.
It is easy to use with practice and it is a part of my every day routine. I would imagine it can be overwhelming for someone looking at it for the first time but my company does thorough training on Totango for new employees and we work together to learn new features as they are rolled out which helps me with the usability even as Totango changes and updates.
I think it is great if you are managing a large amount of clients that are all at different stages of the onboarding process. It proves to be a little different with multilocation accounts and an account with lots of points of contact because you just need to assign yourself tasks accordingly, there is no way to assign tasks for one location as the Totango account is just for that client overall.