Overall Satisfaction with Totango
We have always been good at measuring dollars as we handle new sales and renewals, but Totango finally enabled us to better track the intangibles that often lead to churn. Totango allows my CS team to better track, react and help their clients while helping themselves with a low churn rate.
- Allows for dynamic health tracking
- Helps us create time and health-based tasks for renewals
- Helps us with the client journey from signature to renewal and beyond
- Certain quality of life elements can be improved in some views and features.
- It's a long shot but more features for prospecting new clients would be welcomed by my team.
- There's room to improve some of the reporting features for my Senior Leadership Team.
The real value has come from the ability to easily customize the views that my CSRs use every day. Our previous system required developers to make any significant configuration updates. Totango allows me to configure a lot without any help. I know exactly how my CSRs are seeing their account data.
- Our overall churn rate has been improved.
- Our churn rate as it relates to ARR has been improved.
- Our shared knowledge of our client base has improved, which helps ROI.
I've never considered that there are any security issues with Totango. This is just what a platform like this should do. I should spend my time worrying about the platform, not its security settings.
We have benefitted from all these elements. We've started tracking client lifecycles in a uniform and an effective way for the first time. And all our usage data is adding up to unique health profiles for each product that our clients buy.
Do you think Totango delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Totango's feature set?
Did Totango live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Totango go as expected?
Would you buy Totango again?
Totango is perfectly suited for viewing and tracking upcoming renewals based on time until renewal, health factors, included products, and more. Everything a CSR might need for monitoring accounts, being effective on monthly calls, and not being surprised by cancellation is there. It is not perfect for managing upsells/cross-sells. There are a few small updates that I've recommended in Totango's user forum that will go a long way.