Tovuti LMS solves problems, even through a global pandemic!
October 11, 2021

Tovuti LMS solves problems, even through a global pandemic!

Emily Crosby | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Tovuti LMS

We primarily use Tovuti [LMS] for our Youth Transition department, which provides pre-employment training services to high school students with disabilities. At the start of the pandemic, this solved our largest problem - how to quickly and easily transfer curriculum to a virtual setting. More recently, we've also started using Tovuti [LMS] to host virtual community events as well as the creation and delivery of agency-wide employee training. Reporting via Tovuti [LMS] has also solved business problems; activity reports allow for [a] seamless record of staff training completion and has eliminated several documents used in [the] past.
  • Tovuti [LMS] provides a ton of interactive activity design capabilities - this is really important for the demographic we work with and allows for a variety of accommodations.
  • Tovuti's support and on-boarding teams are spectacular. My questions have always been confirmed and resolved within a 24-hour time period.
  • Tovuti [LMS] is simple to use and direct in navigation, both on the user and administrator sides.
  • iFraming has always been an interesting feature to try out, but the design can be tricky. Allowing for my useable iFraming activities is always on my list.
  • Offering reporting/results on interactive videos is something I've been missing from the start. We use interactive videos to provide checkpoints of understanding, but there's no result section on the back end to review students' responses - only a numerical score is provided.
  • Toggling between personal dashboards and team lead dashboards is a great capability, but this opens a new tab. I'd rather everything stay within one tab and navigate through that!
  • Simple navigation of courses/lessons
  • Activity reports/reporting
  • Interactive content creation
  • Tovuti [LMS] has allowed us to get through the pandemic successfully, while more than adequately supporting the individuals we serve.
  • Tovuti [LMS] has allowed a shared space for staff to access their employee training, eliminated external documents that fill up our Google drive.
  • Tovuti [LMS] has made curriculum development/design quick and simple.
This is the first learning management system I've used at my organization. My executive director had researched a few others, but none of their features compared to that of Tovuti [LMS] (e.g., the capabilities of the interactive activity design, accessibility that allows for accommodations for those with disabilities, and so on).

Do you think Tovuti LMS delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Tovuti LMS's feature set?

Did Tovuti LMS live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Tovuti LMS go as expected?

Would you buy Tovuti LMS again?

Tovuti [LMS] is really well suited for anything that involves instruction, whether that be to a class or to provide training to your company's staff. While the interactive content is wonderful and allows for many accommodations (visual and hearing impairments included), it is not always an easy task to create activities that work comfortably for individuals with mobility/dexterity disabilities.

Tovuti LMS Feature Ratings