Overall Satisfaction with Tovuti LMS
We primarily use Tovuti for our Youth Transition department, which provides pre-employment training services to high school students with disabilities. At the start of the pandemic, this solved our largest problem - how to quickly and easily transfer curriculum to a virtual setting. More recently, we've also started using Tovuti to host virtual community events as well as the creation and delivery of agency-wide employee training. Reporting via Tovuti has also solved business problems; activity reports allow for a seamless record of staff training completion and have eliminated several documents used in the past.
- Tovuti provides a ton of interactive activity design capabilities - this is really important for the demographic we work with and allows for a variety of accommodations.
- Tovuti's support and on-boarding teams are spectacular. My questions have always been confirmed and resolved within a 24-hour time period.
- Tovuti is simple to use and direct in navigation, both on the user and administrator sides.
- iFraming has always been an interesting feature to try out, but the design can be tricky. Allowing for my useable iFraming activities is always on my list.
- Offering reporting/results on interactive videos is something I've been missing from the start. We use interactive videos to provide checkpoints of understanding, but there's no result section on the back end to review students' responses - only a numerical score is provided.
- Toggling between personal dashboards and team lead dashboards is a great capability, but this opens a new tab. I'd rather everything stay within one tab and navigate through that!
- Tovuti has allowed us to get through the pandemic successfully, while more than adequately supporting the individuals we serve.
- Tovuti has allowed a shared space for staff to access their employee training, eliminated external documents that fill up our Google drive.
- Tovuti has made curriculum development/design quick and simple.
This is the first learning management system I've used at my organization. My executive director had researched a few others, but none of their features compared to that of Tovuti (e.g., the capabilities of the interactive activity design, accessibility that allows for accommodations for those with disabilities, and so on).
Do you think Tovuti LMS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tovuti LMS's feature set?
Did Tovuti LMS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tovuti LMS go as expected?
Would you buy Tovuti LMS again?
Tovuti is really well suited for anything that involves instruction, whether that be to a class or to provide training to your company's staff. While the interactive content is wonderful and allows for many accommodations (visual and hearing impairments included), it is not always an easy task to create activities that work comfortably for individuals with mobility/dexterity disabilities.
Tovuti LMS Feature Ratings
Using Tovuti LMS
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Creating courses/lessons is very easy to use
- Many of the interactive content activities are easy to build
- Adding users is super simple
- Creating virtual classrooms are straightforward.
- iFraming can be finicky and deciding which pixel dimensions to use can be frustrating (for someone who is not experienced in this area)
- Adding images to course covers can be tricky - there isn’t a general “adjustment” feature for sizing, which often leads to a course cover that is cut off/zoomed in too broadly.
- Ensuring that lessons are unlocked is difficult for some admin.