Overall Satisfaction with Tracx
Tracx is used by the social strategy and analytics departments to do activation monitoring. It's a great tool that gets really precise social listening and community management data. The primary use case for Tracx is around campaigns, as there are data usage limitations on the platform. It doesn't have the capability of doing historical research, like Crimson Hexagon does.
- Reporting & Automated Dashboards
- Mapping & Geo-Analysis
- Integrating community management with analytics for responsive and actionable reporting
- Non-intuitive ways of classifying data (posts, interactions, mentions, etc)
- Different way of using Boolean operators than other platforms
- Data bandwidth cap - if you hit the limit the platform shuts off which can happen at inopportune times