If you want to have a more organized team and task management system, try Trello!https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementTrelloUnspecified8.513091012018-01-19T19:27:57.355Z
January 19, 2018
If you want to have a more organized team and task management system, try Trello!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Trello
Trello is used by all our team members in our company. It's a great tool that helps us organize not just the tasks that need to be completed, but also product roadmap, ideas, and others. It's visual appearance and boards help us see the big picture and understand where we are in terms of product development, bug fixing, marketing, administrative tasks, etc.
- Trello is great at visualizing the tasks that need to be completed. Their boards are a great way to do that.
- It's great that you can add additional information to tasks, such as description, comments, links, screenshots, add members to it, set a due date, add labels and much more. It's really helpful.
- Trello supports integrations with numerous platforms that we already use (e.g. Slack, Google Drive) and it's very convenient to use those integrations.
- I also use Trello's mobile app on iPhone and it's great.
- The early versions of their Mac app had several small bugs, but I guess it's already solved now.
- Nothing else to mention. I like how Trello works and it's really helpful for our team.
- With Trello it's more clear who works on which task and where are we with product development.
- The team is now more organized and less chaotic.
- Everyone knows what they need to work on and when to deliver. It helps us avoid confusion.
It doesn't matter if you are a freelancer, a small agency, a startup or a big company, as Trello is useful for all above-mentioned types of businesses. It's great for tracking daily tasks, as well as using as a tool to write down ideas. For example, I know people using Trello for their grocery shopping list and also know freelancers who use it to organize their tasks.