January 22, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Trello
Trello is being used across a number of departments in our organization to keep track of deadlines and to-do lists for project work. It is also a means of requesting new features in our database with our tech guy. It allows us the fluidity of project management needed in a start up while also allowing others to see which projects we are up to for our project management.
- To-Do List features make organizing tasks very easy.
- The ability to add tags to cards when using boards across multiple departments is key functionality.
- The filter feature works extremely well. It is easy to manage cards.
- Trello could use a great intro that shows you all of the great functionality available. It is an easy system but some of the functions are not obvious and members could benefit from a comprehensive tutorial.
- Trello is a great way for new associates to learn project management. It is also a more simplified way for cross-departmental work to get complete.
- Google calendar
In the past I used Google calendar to keep track of my busy day, including all projects that I had to see to that day. Now I've replaced that with Trello to-do lists to keep track of tasks and their assigned due dates. Trello is much more efficient at keeping one project's multiple due dates all in one place.
Trello is key for any employee who has project management work. If you need to keep track of projects and due dates or to-do lists it can function much like a calendar. It is a great way to see what is on your plate to manage expectations at both the management level and associate level so one does not take on too much work.