Overall Satisfaction with UberConference
UberConference is the backup conference line for various team calls when a video chat isn't necessary. It allows us to call in easily, call out to connect members, and manage members while on the call to mute anyone that's got background noise. The system is so much easier to connect to and manage compared to other conference lines and the ability to recognize callers' ID to automatically add them to the call is a real bonus.
- Connect members by calling out to them
- Calling from the web is very convenient and makes call management a breeze
- Caller ID recognition to automatically add users to calls makes connecting that much easier
- The screen sharing feature is pretty clunky, having to install the browser plugin and doesn't share as intuitively as other screen share apps.
- The location tracking function is good, but not great, depending on where the caller is joining from.
- Since it is free with our Dialpad account, it delivers fantastic value.
UberConference is so much more intuitive, easy to use, and easy to manage compared to FreeConfereceCall.com. The controls over user access and communication is unmatched, too. There's really no reason to ever use FreeConferenceCall.com once you experience UberConference.
Their support is always fast and accurate.
Do you think Dialpad Ai Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Meetings's feature set?
Did Dialpad Ai Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Dialpad Ai Meetings again?
It is a fantastic platform for all group call situations and really only falls short when video or screen sharing is needed.