Overall Satisfaction with Uberflip
We used Uberflip to replace our Resources Library on our website. It's used by our marketing, sales, and customer success team to aggregate "streams" of our content into one "Hub". Putting together a stream of content is relatively simple, and the Hub monitors engagement with each piece of content. The Uberflip Hub is so much better than we had before, presenting all of our customer case studies, social media feeds, videos, "flipbooks" and other content in one place. I'd recommend this product to any content marketing or MarComm manager.
- Uberflip seamlessly integrates with video platforms such as Wistia and Vidyard to pull all of your existing video content into the Hub
- Uberflip makes it easy to add streams of social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) to your resources section of the website
- Once you've integrated your blog with Uberflip, the editor in the platform makes it easy to edit and modify existing content.
- The vanity urls are a feature that I know is coming, but I'm very anxious for
- While it integrates with your Salesforce CRM and most marketing automation platforms, Uberflip won't show you if contacts that exist in your database are engaging with your content. For example, if "Bob" is in the opportunity stage, you can't see if Bob came to your Uberflip hub and read a case study unless you go back into your Salesforce or MAP.
- We have only had Uberflip for a few months, so it's hard to say how the Hub has helped to improve revenue. Hopefully we'll have this data in the future.
- For our marketing team, Uberflip has been a huge help to get all our case studies, customer video testimonials, and other feature videos into one place.
If you have a lot of customer case studies, webinar recordings, or video content, Uberflip makes it easy to place these videos into different streams, categorize them, then add them to the hub. As a content marketer, it makes it easy to send these pieces of content to sales to use during the buyer's journey.