- Reduced administration time for content marketing
- Increased SEO value of all mediums
- Expecting increases in lead to MQL volume, and further funnel acceleration
- We have only just launched this, but what I can see in the analytics helps me understand the content we are presenting and can help us in the future of content ideation and creation.
- Uberflip has helped us engage target accounts, extend content reach, increase conversion on content assets and drive pipeline creation.
- Uberflip has saved the marketing ops time and reduced error and complexity in managing and distributing content.
- Uberflip has allowed Marketing to better enable Sales to use current content with prospects.
- Sales Enablement
- Personalization at Scale
- Neutral ROI, can't tie directly to Uberflip but contributes in some capacity
- Pages per visit
- Time on site
- Sales enablement
- Internal asset organization
- Content display and ease of navigation
- Efficiency - for a two-person marketing department, we need something that will save us time
- Increased content engagement for lead generation
- Customer Marketing - understanding the content our customers are consuming most
- The ability to create campaigns with high visual impact generates interest and engagement.
- High-quality presentations that can be shared increase communication and conversion.
- Integration of multiple types of media offer an enhances user experience.
- Pipeling Growth
- Sales Enablement
- User Experience
- (Positive) Agility: We are able to move and add content 200x quicker than in the past
- (Positive) Tracking: We are able to get a better understanding of how pieces of content are performing so we can optimize
- (Negative) Drop in Digital: We have noticed a drop in our digital conversions with the Uberflip forms. This will take some testing to figure out exactly why and will need to work with Uberflip on updating anything that is causing the drop
- Increase in pipeline growth
- Ability to educate buyers within forms + better customer experience
- Personalization at scale
- Create targeted pages of content for our users.
- Allows us to sort our content by topic, industry, or campaign.
- Visitors spend more time on our website because all the content they are looking for is right there.
- High increase in whitepaper conversion rate (+100%).
- Overall capability to have metrics on our documents.
- Constant increase in the flow of content.
- We save hours of work.
- Increase in Marketing Qualified Leads
- ROI Attribution to Specific Content
- Builds better lead profiles
- Saves time creating custom landing pages
- More collaboration between marketing and sales
- We've seen an immediate increase page views, session length and a decrease in our bounce rate
- The ability to create Sales streams has allowed us to provide a better content viewing experience for SQL's
- We have only been using since February so we are just starting to get the analytics to start seeing a growth, but engagement is going up overall.
- Marketing is able to produce and publish content much faster, allowing us to share it faster with prospects and customers.
- Private streams accessible only through a link has allowed us to create specific target for our largest accounts, making them feel appreciated and driving additional revenue.
- Our appearance in search results has gone done, partly due to the subdomain and partly because of our lack of optimization, but Uberflip is working with us to fix this and has been super helpful as we work on it.
- More blog subscribers
- More inbounds
- Industry segmentation is easier
- While I don't have $ ROI numbers, I know that adding content to our website used to take hours, if not days. Now we can upload assets in minutes.
- Salespeople like that they can send links to collateral, and give customers and prospects easy ways to browse information.
- We are able to have a complete Resource Hub that is seamlessly integrated with our website, with great customer experience, without the hassle of managing that platform.
- We doubled the number of leads we generate per month from our content
- We increased engagement with our content (increased page views and time on site)
- Quickly react to brand-critical events
- Lengthen content consumption
- Increase impact of content based on insights
- We are early adopters but are sure we will see fantastic results
- Still, an early adopter but I'm sure we will see fantastic results!
- Uberflip has helped us increase the time on site for visitors browsing our content library. It has also helped our SDR and Sales team initiate more conversations, since they're able to serve up customized galleries of content, hand-picked for specific prospects.
Uberflip is a content experience platform (CEP) that enables marketers to take content and package it into digital experiences relevant to target audiences. From account-based marketing campaigns to sales and customer engagement programs, the solution aims to enable users to give audiences the content and personalized experience they’re looking for, in fewer touches. The vendor states more than 700 customers are using Uberflip to increase their audience’s consumption of relevant content, building trust in their brand that drives business growth.
Build personalized destinations in minutes.
Uberflip acts as a single platform to centralize and organize all content. It integrates with third-party content platforms so the user can import, organize, and tag assets. From there, marketing, sales, and customer success teams have access to approved content and can start building experiences for their audiences right away—Uberflip calls these ‘streams’. This is to drive less content waste, faster campaign launches, and a sales team that’s empowered with the best content for their prospects.
Sales, customer, and marketing streams
Tags and smart filters
Accelerate pipeline with binge-worthy experiences.
Uberflip helps drive content consumption with AI-powered content recommendations that keep visitors on-site. With robust Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) integrations, every interaction with content can trigger the perfect next step to accelerate the customer journey. This is to enable users to reduce friction in a buyer’s journey, deliver personalized content experiences for audience, improve conversion rates, and speed up time to revenue.
Martech integrations and apps
Understand the content your audience craves.
Uberflip helps organizations measure and optimize the performance of their content and campaigns. With insights into what content and experiences are engaging buyers the most, marketers can double down on what works and continuously drive better results.
Google Analytics integration
MAP and CRM integrations
- Supported: Content hubs
- Supported: Tags and smart filters
- Supported: Marketing automation platform integrations
- Supported: Content integrations
- Supported: Uberflip Analytics
- Supported: Uberflip AI
- Supported: Sales Assist
- Supported: Martech integrations
- Supported: Uberflip Marketplace
- Supported: SEO optimization
Starting Price: $49.95
|Uberflip||Contact Us||Contact Us|