Reviews (1-25 of 38)
March 27, 2020
Score 1 out of 10
We use Uberflip because they acquired SnapApp, a lead acquisition survey and custom content platform. We drive nearly 300k leads to their survey lead forms that produce "qualified leads" as a result. This supports our sales teams by weeding out prospects that may have little interest and instead, pushing them to a nurture funnel.
- Simple & easy to use.
- Affordable & willing to negotiate on price.
- Integrates with all CRM's.
- System breaks frequently and massive amounts of data can be lost (in our case, thousands of leads and tens of thousands in revenue).
- Dishonest when technical challenges occur.
- They do not care about their customers. No attempt was made to reconcile lost revenue or try to earn our business back.
- I do not trust that their leadership team has my business best interest in mind as their customer.
Read Lyman King IV's full review
Uberflip lost thousands of our leads and data and tens of thousands of dollars in revenue due to a technical malfunction with their server. An apology was made, but no action was taken in terms of refunds, make goods or even a heartfelt apology from a low level leader. Their inability to execute was catastrophic to our small business. Do not trust Uberflip with your data, or your money. There are plenty of other reputable options.
February 23, 2020
The benefits have been many; for example, it allowed us to provide personalized content for greater support to the buyer. Uberflip was an excellent experience to generate potential customers and easily add them to workflows. Uberflip provides a personalized and beneficial efficiency, especially for closing the gap between marketing and sales, and putting our content in front of customers, in a nutshell, is helping to keep all content updated and closed on a single platform.
Read Edward Smith's full review
Uberflip is good and helps a lot with the experience of the content. We noticed a constant increase in the flow of our content. We saved many hours of development. It is easy to maintain this product without the need for the development team. Still, the biggest problem we had was the ability to scale our marketing operations.
October 02, 2019
We needed a better way to manage our content and reach our busy audience, while still being able to directly integrate with Marketo. Previously, we were using individual landing pages that took the visitor away from our site and the process stopped there. With Uberflip, we were able to create one centralized hub for all of our content that directly integrated with Marketo. This has helped improve lead nurturing, increased content engagement, built better lead profiles, and increased lead generation.
- Gated content that doesn't disrupt the web experience.
- Custom content streams for specific audiences.
- Integration with Marketo.
- UberFlip doesn't store contact data, so it can be hard to troubleshoot issues with your automation platform.
- It's great that you can gate/un-gate assets as needed, but there should be a way to say that a specific asset should always be gated no matter which streams it lives in.
- More advanced reporting options.
Read Rebecca Russo's full review
If you have a lot of content that needs to be gated for lead scoring and integrated with your marketing automation platform, then UberFlip is for you!
We used Uberflip primarily as a content hub. We uploaded all of our content, except blogs, to Uberflip and linked from our main website to the content item. Uberflip was mainly used by the marketing department in terms of management but was used by sales to build out campaigns and customer service for training guides. Uberflip enabled us to house a lot of content without needing to upload it directly to our website or host on a CDN. It also enabled us to easily share content with prospects and customers, while also layering in a CTA and related content.
- Categorizing content: making categories or tagging content was a great feature for us as we were able to easily separate content based on need.
- Embedding feature: Uberflip's embed feature was a great thing to utilize. We could embed content we housed on Uberflip on our site and even serve up related content to users.
- Customer service: Any time a problem or questions or new feature came about, Uberflip's customer service was always on-point. They always helped us find a solution in a timely manner.
- Customizing Uberflip sites: We found it extremely difficult to make our Uberflip site match our main domain. Main navigation took forever to match and required heavy coding and specific files.
- SEO is subpar: The SEO features offered on content is, in my opinion, very basic and barely scratches the surface of optimizing. You're only able to change titles and descriptions, and a little bit of the URLs.
- CTAs: We utilized the CTAs a lot on your account, but making them stand out with an image or particular color required a lot of coding and patience to get just right.
Read Justina Logozzo's full review
I feel like small agencies or start-ups would be great for using Uberflip. It takes the hassle of housing all the content on the server out of the picture. It's also great in making the content much more shareable for sales and customer service. Larger companies could use Uberflip, but I feel that it'd be too basic and would require multiple managers.
September 21, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
The tool Uberflip is currently being used as a tool to help curate and manage our content on our website. It is currently being used by the marketing department for the whole organization. Any content that is published to our website is organized and shown on Uberflip. The business problem it addresses is that it helps organize our content online.
- Allows me to customize my layout and theme.
- Allows me to create co-branded material with another organization.
- Allows me to modify the way the content is shown on the platform.
- It does take a while if you're looking to do something super customized.
- Integrating with a website - currently, it is a stand-alone site/ like a microsite.
Read this authenticated review
If someone or an organization is looking to organize their content and is looking to curate their resources or content from their website by campaign, industry, topic, etc, Uberflip is a great tool to help you do that. It allows visitors to filter and choose topics and content that is relevant to them without having to search through your website to find what they are looking for.
July 19, 2019
We use Uberflip just within our marketing and sales org. We're currently only using it to create marketing hubs and sales streams, with the goal to one day have it replace our existing resource center.
- Allows reps to easily create custom pages for prospects.
- Allows segment marketers to create custom landing pages for campaigns.
- Keeps users on our domain and consuming our content.
- Better UI / UX. I can't tell you the number of times people have come to me not being able to figure out how to do something.
- No ability to enter custom code for hub header/footers. We must ask their support team to do it, and it takes 1+ month.
- We have little control over how the hub items themselves appear.
Read this authenticated review
I think Uberflip would be great for any team who needed to create custom landing pages on the fly. I think the value is so much greater if you use it as your resource center for your entire website.
April 06, 2019
We use Uberflip to power content experiences with Marketing and Sales engaged in using the platform. It helps us have a centralized location for our content and the ability to better meet the needs of our customers when and how they want to learn about us. We use it to fuel our account-based marketing efforts, for Sales to engage, and to support demand generation campaigns and more.
- Uberflip allows us to personalize experiences in a nimble way. With a few clicks, a marketer can tailor a content destination to support a campaign or for a particular prospect.
- Uberflip gives us truly one central repository to bring together the content of all formats (blog, video, pdf, etc.) and to leverage content in a variety of ways.
- Uberflip gives marketers flexibility to curate and configure the streams, yet it provides templates and structure to bring ease and a best-in-class approach to how it comes together.
- Uberflip is working to meet the challenge of providing deeper metrics that matter for marketers about the content consumption in their platform, which is truly meaningful but also challenging given the many ways customers want to look at this data.
Read this authenticated review
I think Uberflip is suited for most B2B marketing teams. It is a platform that, for a small team, can provide the infrastructure to deploy content experiences without having to have a lot of internal technical resources and it can grow and scale with them as their teams/business grows. I think Uberflip can also meet the needs of larger enterprises with the ability to leverage all the same great content but have different teams or divisions pulling the content into the streams they need for their specific campaigns and efforts.
March 29, 2019
We use Uberflip on the marketing side as our Content Management System. We brought it on as a solution when we were constantly having to go to a developer to post things on our website. Adding Uberflip to our tech stack made it easy for the Marketing team to update and add content when needed.
Read this authenticated review
Uberflip is great for a team that doesn't have a lot of CSS or HTML experience. It is also great for a company that has a lot of content that they need to organize so it is easily digestible for prospects on the site.
We needed a better alternative to the one we had for our content. After doing the research we chose Uberflip as our content hub because of it's ability to leverage our content across our entire site, capture leads, funnel clients through related content thus keeping them on our site longer while providing them with relevant information to their initial search. We have spent the last year creating content to be used just for these purposes and Uberflip made this really simple.
- Uberflip allows for customization of how your content is set-up and presented to site visitors.
- Uberflip allows us to serve relevant content on pages related to the subject the client is exploring as well as the AI serving up content before a client leaves a page.
- We can gate our content and then let our other martech stack products get involved in continual messaging related to what the lead showed interest in.
- At this point I have not found anything that I can say needs improvement or is missing.
Read Shane Adair's full review
For us, we have spent a lot of time creating content. Uberflip allows us to serve this up in a well thought out and well planned environment. It also allows us to use these as landing pages for email campaigns as well as a starting point for our sales AI to engage with a potential customer based on the content they were viewing. Because we had the content it made it easy to organize and present this in an easy to navigate resource hub on our site.
Uberflip is being used by the Sales, Marketing, Investor Relations & HR departments in order to provide various documents easily to each of the departmental audiences. Examples include brochures, videos, press releases and job vacancies.
- Calls to Action - there are a multitude of ways these can be used which makes lead generation a lot easier to manage.
- Data insights - from content reports to heat maps, this helps our internal teams plan for future content with data to back it up.
- Customisation - the on brand team does a great job taking on suggestions and makes it a seamless experience between your website and the hub.
- Embedding code - there are still a few things that don't work in the same way as the native hub but they are working on implementing these changes by Jan 2019
Read this authenticated review
Uberflip is great for those with heaps of content - there really is no comparison between the tool and using hyperlinks to PDF's
August 08, 2018
Our marketing, sales, and professional services teams all use Uberflip for different purposes. Marketing uses it to build a comprehensive content library and build personalized landing pages for the 1:1 ads we serve to our target ABM accounts. Our sales team uses it to create targeted content streams (collections of relevant content) for different people and companies they're having conversations with. Our professional services team uses it to organize onboarding content for customers and give them one simple place to access everything they need. We also use Uberflip to report on how people are interacting with our content.
- Content tagging & organization - It's easy to organize content using tags and automation.
- Marketo integration - We can see how known users in our database are interacting with content on Uberflip. We can also gate content to generate leads.
- Easy to use - It can be challenging to get our sales team to adopt new technology, but Uberflip's ease of use has removed that roadblock.
- Custom stream templates - It's easy to customize the way each stream looks by changing the header text, banner, etc.
- onBrand Design - Uberflip's onBrand team customized our Hub to look like the rest of our website so it's a seamless experience for our website visitors.
- Hub Design - While the onBrand features are great, I wish there were more options to manually customize the look and feel of our Hub.
- Automation - It's easy to organize content via automation workflows, but there's a lot of opportunity for further automation. For example, I wish content with a specific tag could automatically update to predetermined settings.
Read Shauna Ward's full review
Uberflip is great for organizations with lots of content from different sources. If you have a blog, YouTube channel, Vidyard account, e-books and PDFs, webinars, etc., Uberflip makes it simple to aggregate and organize it all in one place.
Uberflip is also useful for growing businesses. Our headcount has grown by 4X since we started using Uberflip, and it's scaled with us and our changing needs with no problems at all.
Uberflip is also useful for growing businesses. Our headcount has grown by 4X since we started using Uberflip, and it's scaled with us and our changing needs with no problems at all.
September 07, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
It is being used by Marketing and Sales, but we are looking to expand. It addresses lead generation, content marketing gaps, and sales enablement.
- Content around Topics/Personas - You can create streams on Uberflip to build content around specific personas or topics, which is key to converting.
- Sales Streams - Building custom streams for sales reps to be able to sell by customer type is pretty sweet.
- Takes time to setup - It takes a few days to understand Uberflip and then a few more to get streams really setup.
- Items don't play across streams with gates - When setting up lead gen gates on items, you cannot setup a gate to work across streams. Basically you have to setup each instance of each item, so it takes time.
Read Todd Terwillegar, Content Marketing Certified's full review
Uberflip is great for those that know their personas and have content created and ready to throw in, or social streams that are active. You need lots of content to make this work.
March 23, 2018
Our traditional marketing approach had been focused on campaigns around single pieces of content. Once converted, we hoped the prospect would stick around to explore more of our website/content but often found our bounce rates were too high. After spending all the effort to get someone to the website, they were gone too quickly. The main reason we went with Uberflip is that it presented content in a way that increased "stickiness" and provided a more engaging experience for consumers of our content. Uberflip presents the content in streams and offers recommendations on other content of potential interest to the prospect. We saw an immediate increase in page views, session length and a decrease in bounce rates one we implemented the solution.
- The marketing streams that mix video, PDF, blog and social media content together provide a very compelling way to build an engaging experience for the visitor.
- The new Site Engager tool easily brings streams and content recommendations to existing website without coding.
- Their customer support has been terrific. Questions are quickly answered and they work behind the scenes to tweak the product as needed to support our requirements.
- We use HubSpot as our marketing automation platform and the integration with Uberflip is still fairly immature. Form conversions use cryptic naming which requires some translation to understand conversions. There's also no summary or Uberflip activity or easy way to embed streams in marketing emails (unlike the plug-in for Sales).
- The product has a limited number of 3rd party integrations so if you use a product that is not pre-integrated, there is some custom work that needs to be done to get it working.
- Their CTA (conversion forms) are pretty basic and don't provide much control over appearance, placement and there are limits to what you can do with hidden fields if you want to pass back additional data.
Read Eric Dickmann's full review
Uberflip is a great tool if your content falls neatly into categories. If you have multiple pieces of content around a specific product, theme or topic, Uberflip is a great way to string it all together to increase engagement and stickiness. The ability to mix content types (pdf, video, social media, blog, etc) making finding content in a specific area of interest much more straightforward for the end-user.
November 09, 2017
Uberflip is used by the marketing content team to publish blog posts, whitepapers, videos, and more. It's been extremely useful and allows us to publish the content quickly and easily, without bothering the web development team or requiring our marketers to have coding skills. It has also been a great tool for easily organizing content and putting it into categories that make sense for our users.
- Custom content streams for specific audiences allows us to segment content by audience, by content type, and by product.
- Integration with Marketo is great, since it shows us who is consuming our content and how that is impacting their journey.
- With Flipbooks, you can see how long people are staying on each page and how many pages they are reading, which is not something you can typically measure with a PDF.
- The editor in the platform is super easy to use and allows you to update content very quickly.
- The forms on the CTAs are very small, and I don't love that they show only one field until you click into it. This seems deceptive when you must actually fill out four or five fields to access the content.
- Image management inside the platform isn't great, so I end up loading multiple of the same image versus searching through the library.
- When you update the main navigation or footer on your main website, you must work with their developers to update it within the hub, rather than having your internal team handle it.
Read Jade Hill's full review
Uberflip is great if you have a lot of content and need to have the marketing team access it quickly. It does what it set out to do super well, and I really love that support is available at all times for any and all questions. There may be some organizations that are concerned about the SEO implications of using a subdomain, so that is the one thing I would recommend checking for implementing Uberflip.
February 15, 2018
With the help of Uberflip, my team is now getting to market faster, building campaigns quicker and at scale. Uberflip is doing the work for us, we’re able to focus our time on assessing inbounds, and strategizing sales follow-ups, instead of spending our time dealing with the cumbersome process we had in place prior to Uberflip.
What’s more, following their successful launch, we've noticed that the sales team was beginning to share more content than ever before and as a result, were promoting the PR Forward brand.
- Fantastic, easy to read UI
- Categorization of the content on each hub
- Customer Support
- Sometimes there are some flaws in the UI - spacing etc
- Clear integration with one's SEO strategy - we have to measure the traffic to our hubs separately
- Unlimited hubs at one low price
Read David Cardiel's full review
Suited for fast-paced, high growth organizations needing to drive a large number of inbound leads...also good for those with sophisticated lead scoring models.
February 13, 2018
Uberflip is the resource hub for our division's content. With hundreds of assets, deployed across a variety of streams, Uberflip makes it easy for our customers and prospects to find and engage with our information. Our salespeople like that they can easily send the latest information to customers and prospects. It is easy for people to find things on the site. And, best of all, it's so easy to manage on the back end. What used to take hours or days to post content, can now be done in minutes. Uberflip makes it easy to manage lots of content for a variety of audiences.
- It is so easy to add and manage content. If you have limited time or resources to deal with content, but have a lot of assets, Uberflip is a powerful help. You can also easily see how each asset performs.
- Customer support is fantastic. When I am unsure how to do something, the community information is useful. If I need an odd question answered my account rep and customer support are fast and helpful. They do excellent custom work as well. I have rarely worked with such a great team at a vendor.
- The flexibility of the menu structure and stream set up is great. You can organize your content by industry, type of asset, personas, customer issue, whatever is relevant. The fact that you can upload an asset once and have it show up in multiple relevant streams is very helpful.
- Our initial setup was done by another group and I was not involved. Our back end is a bit more convoluted perhaps than necessary. However, I was able to easily set up a public-facing menu structure and customize it.
Read Lyra (Ward) Hankins's full review
If you have a lot of content and little time or resources to manage it, Uberflip can be a massive help. It is so easy to present a large volume of assets to your customers and prospects, and help your salespeople find the info they need and want to send to their customers.
February 12, 2018
We are using Uberflip in marketing to organize our content on our website and generate leads from that content. Before using Uberflip, we had a static resource section which listed all of our content, organized by resource type (whitepaper, case study, datasheet, etc.). It was not easy for customers or prospects to find relevant industry, use case, or role-specific content and the static list was uninspiring.
- Easy to implement with great on-boarding support
- Integration with other marketing tools is straightforward
- Custom streams allow for segmentation of content in any way that makes sense for your audience
- CTAs are easy to configure and place to either hard or soft gate content
- Great analytics on both content performance and CTA performance
- Drag and drop to place assets in specific position on page makes content organization easy
- Customer success and support are excellent
- We are unable to use the Uberflip extension because it does not work with the version of Outlook (2013) we have.
- Additional streams and CTAs are not available a la carte.
Read Sandy Turcotte-Lim's full review
Uberflip is great for marketing teams who want to be able to easily organize, maintain, and analyze a visually-appealing content resource center without needing support from a web development team.
February 12, 2018
Uberflip is being used for marketing to help us extend the customer content experience and deliver targeted, relevant assets.
Read Hillary Lupo M.S.'s full review
Uberflip is well-suited with time-to-market. The tool enables teams to turn quickly, act nimbly, and create impact immediately. Almost everything is intuitive and can be done in the user interface without support tickets. While Uberflip has improvements on the roadmap, as of now, global scaling permissions are difficult.
February 07, 2018
Our marketing team implemented Uberflip's hub for our business this year. As a result, we have experienced the benefits of having a comprehensive and wholly customisable content platform for our customers at our disposal; deep and meaningful metrics across different types of engagements; and an impressive AI foundation that makes every customer feel unique and valued. We have now succeeded in implementing a detailed, customised content journey for our users that far exceeds anything we have ever offered before, beautifully blended with our Drupal website and Pardot marketing automation platform, that gives us more scope and bigger data for our marketing team than we have ever had previously.
Read Chloe 🚀 Wilde's full review
Uberflip has surprised me in being both a versatile and engaging platform for our business and our customers, and a friendly and knowledgeable community who are quick to help at every stage of the implementation process. I highly recommend Uberflip as a partner for your content journey.
January 09, 2018
We discovered uberflip from a cold call & quickly realized the value that their intelligent software could provide to our audience. A great product.
- Easier Content Management
- Better Insights
- Simple Lead Generation
Read Jack Kerr ☁'s full review
The uberflip platform is a resource devoted to content experience that helps marketers reach, engage and convert audiences.
August 16, 2017
Uberflip has been an excellent method for us to organize, use and share our content. It started as an initiative on our marketing team; we needed a tool to improve the way our website organized and served up various types of content for visitors. But then we also began using it for sales enablement and even internal training as well, and it's been invaluable for those purposes. Their customer success folks have been among the best that I've worked with. They've been responsive to our needs and have sought out solutions to our challenges, even when those challenges went outside the usual scope. A recommended product for marketing organizations with large content libraries, or those who depend heavily on content marketing.
- Bringing order and much-needed segmentation to our small mountain of marketing content
- Integrations with other technologies: Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Social Media
- Customer Success and Support
- When setting up Uberflip for the first time, the way content is stored and handled does take some getting used to. But after a period of familiarization, there is no ongoing issue. It makes sense once you understand it.
Read Matt Davis's full review
As mentioned above, Uberflip is great for marketing teams who depend heavily on content marketing, for example B2B marketing teams.
August 10, 2017
Uberflip is currently being used in a number of capacities. In its original use case, we adopted Uberflip as a content repository for all of our marketing content. We were trying to solve the challenge of bringing visibility to all of our assets. Since then, we have replaced our news blog, as well as a number of our newsletter processes. The tool has saved us a ton of effort in the newsletter process, and from a productivity point of view it has been one of the biggest wins in the last 12 months.
Read Daniel Englebretson's full review
- 100% awesome for content aggregation when you do not want authentication or gates
- 95% awesome when you want to gate/authenticate before seeing content
- Perhaps the most magical benefit is the ability to pull content from Uberflip into a newsletter template. HUGE efficiencies if you are doing a lot of newsletters.
October 25, 2016
I'm a huge fan of Uberflip. Uberflip has replaced our previous "home grown" resource center and is utilized mostly by our marketing department. Teams from all across marketing use it to publish their blogs, promote their case studies and feature videos. Additionally, we're starting to have our Account Development Managers (ADM) use Uberflip's "Target Streams" in order to give our customers and leads a better experience with our content. Uberflip allows us to move more quickly when it comes to creating, curating and targeting the content we create every day. It also allows our developers to focus on projects only they can do because our marketing team no longer needs as much help with the backend system. Everyone is more efficient because they can spend their time where they are most effective rather than on troubleshooting.
- Allows marketers to create content without having to rely on the development team. So many teams are reliant on developers to make their content look good, get it deployed to live, troubleshoot, etc. Though Uberflip doesn't solve ALL of that, it solves most of it. There is no one in our office that has trouble using Uberflip.
- Resolves some SEO issues. Previously our site had a significant amount of content hidden behind gates, which meant it wasn't being crawled by search engines. Uberflip helps us resolve that so we've experienced an increase in organic traffic.
- Allows us to quickly customize our user experience. In seconds we can change the navigation, our featured content, and the order in which we present to our customers. That used to require a deploy to adjust our content but that's no longer the case.
- The platform is really dependent on "flipbooks" and each account level comes with a certain number of flipbooks. The only way to get more is to increase your account to the next tier, which is a bit of a hassle because that will often require internal approval. I do wish that Uberflip had a way for customers to just purchase additional units a-la-carte. I've talked to them about this and it doesn't sound like a solution will exist, but I hope to find a more scalable approach.
- We use Uberflip for our blog, but there's not really an integration for sending emails when new blog posts are published. With our internally built resource center we had this functionality, so now we're left with a pretty manual approach.
- Though they held our hand through the initial implementation, it was still a pretty hefty process. I expected it to happen more quickly, but it took about 9-10 weeks. Our backend setup didn't help, but still it was a heavy lift. Their team was engaged though, which certainly helped.
Read Logan Mallory's full review
Uberflip is great if you have a lot of content to manage and have a marketing team that wants to move quickly. If you don't have developers or a dedicated team to your backend, this is a great way to solve that problem. If you have a well oiled machine, it might not be right for you. More often than not, if Uberflip doesn't meet our needs, it's because of a preexisting need/system that we are trying to accommodate.
September 19, 2016
We leveraged Uberflip as a pre-build resources section for our website. It was a great and easy addition and we received multiple compliments for it. Both customers, prospects, and employees were able to find and broadcast our content out.
Read Brittany Grant's full review
I think Uberflip is a great option for people looking to organize their content into a resources section of a website. Yes, you can build this out on a WordPress site but Uberflip is very sophisticated and adding new content is breeze.
August 12, 2016
We have a super complex wordpress set up and managing all the different types of resources has be a large pain for several different teams involved. Uberflip hasn't been the easiest to implement due to this fact. However, now that it is up and running it has saved a ton of time. To launch one ebook it would involve me juggling content writers, creative team, web developers and demand gen teams; all having a different objective and having better ideas on how to implement, and then changing their minds half way through. Because Uberflip is so easy to use I have the content writers own the page and demand gen control the CTAs and the web developers are not even involved. Hallelujah! The time we save has been massive.
Read BJ Dodenbier's full review
It's well suited for companies that have super slow devs or tons of departments trying to all work on the same CMS.
Uberflip Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Uberflip is a content experience platform that aggregates all of the user’s content (blog articles, eBooks, videos, whitepapers and more) so they can create, manage and optimize tailored content experiences for every stage of the buyer journey.
The vendor says by providing marketers with the tools they need to boost engagement, generate leads and fuel demand generation they can better leverage content to meet their goals. Uberflip also integrates with the user’s marketing automation platform in order to bridge the gap and improve the process between content and demand generation.
Categories: Content Marketing
Triblio, PathFactory (formerly LookBookHQ), Traditional CMSs, Proprietary CMSs
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Uberflip Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Uberflip Technical Details