ABM Hub - We started the relationship with Uberflip through our ABM Hub …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Uberflip, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Uberflip is a content experience platform (CEP) that enables marketers to take content and package it into digital experiences relevant to target audiences. From account-based marketing campaigns to sales and customer engagement programs, the solution aims to enable users to give audiences the content and personalized experience they’re looking for, in fewer touches. The vendor states more than 700 customers are using Uberflip to increase their audience’s consumption of relevant content, building trust in their brand that drives business growth.
Build personalized destinations in minutes.
Uberflip acts as a single platform to centralize and organize all content. It integrates with third-party content platforms so the user can import, organize, and tag assets. From there, marketing, sales, and customer success teams have access to approved content and can start building experiences for their audiences right away—Uberflip calls these ‘streams’. This is to drive less content waste, faster campaign launches, and a sales team that’s empowered with the best content for their prospects.
Sales, customer, and marketing streams
Tags and smart filters
Accelerate pipeline with binge-worthy experiences.
Uberflip helps drive content consumption with AI-powered content recommendations that keep visitors on-site. With robust Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) integrations, every interaction with content can trigger the perfect next step to accelerate the customer journey. This is to enable users to reduce friction in a buyer’s journey, deliver personalized content experiences for audience, improve conversion rates, and speed up time to revenue.
Martech integrations and apps
Understand the content your audience craves.
Uberflip helps organizations measure and optimize the performance of their content and campaigns. With insights into what content and experiences are engaging buyers the most, marketers can double down on what works and continuously drive better results.
Google Analytics integration
MAP and CRM integrations
- Supported: Content hubs
- Supported: Tags and smart filters
- Supported: Marketing automation platform integrations
- Supported: Content integrations
- Supported: Uberflip Analytics
- Supported: Uberflip AI
- Supported: Sales Assist
- Supported: Martech integrations
- Supported: Uberflip Marketplace
- Supported: SEO optimization
- Create specific content to your buyers
- It provides personalized pathways that turn prospects into customers
- It help you to attract customers through your chosen channels
- Engage customers at the destination
- Create landing pages
- A CRM for sabe our customers
- Content experience.
- Content management.
- Campaign execution.
- Bots in the analytics.
- Ease of use for automation capabilities.
- UX flexibility.
- Content tagging is easy and powerful
- Sales streams are constantly being improved and iterated on
- The AI recommendations drive engagement
- Analytics is continually improved, creating one of the best content analytics I've ever seen
- The OnBrand process is slow. The team is great, but the backlog slows down iteration.
- New product features aren't communicated particularly well.
- Integration into already existing CRM platforms, like Marketo.
- Robust back-end reporting with the what seems like endless filters.
- High-level of support from both the account management and technical teams.
- Problem-solving with a focus on your end goal or what you are trying to accomplish.
- Basic link reporting, when using simple hyperlinks within content.
- Easy to use and train sales
- Journey acceleration
- Experience Management
- Hub for all content
- None that I can really think of
- CSM handles the few problems we did have with broken code and fixed fast
On the sales side of things, Sales Assist personalizes our buyers journey as well as enables us to track how sales content is being consumed by our prospects/clients. For the first time we now know, which of our content is being consumed, which isn't and then allows us to decide as a team "do we update the content that isn't working, or get rid of it all together?"
- Sales Enablement - We can now have Sales pick and choose what content they want to send out to Clients/Prospects while having all of the data tracked on the back-end
- Content Management - We can host all of our PDF content in Uberflip so it is easy to pull individually or into sales/marketing use cases
- Client Relations - Our CSM and the entire Uberflip team has been incredibly helpful in getting us off the ground and helping us figure out how Uberflip fits in exactly with our use cases.
- Sales Enablement - Though I noted this as one of their strengths, they are still early in the game for their Sales Enablement platform. They are still tweaking the product to be perfect. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, personally I have seen it as a great opportunity to be able to help them adjust their product to satisfy a client like us.
- Categories - Though I know it is on the roadmap, the lapse of categories on Uberflip pages has been a bit tedious. You can implement them with custom code, but I would prefer to see this built directly in the system
- Increases pages-per-session
- Increases time on page
- User-friendly asset creation and editing
- Reporting — the current system is slow, and the filters and presets are primitive.
- Development Support — once your hub is built, the support lead time increases tremendously.
- Communication — a few months ago, there was some sizable downtime and the issues were never formally addressed by our account manager or leadership.
- Easy Administration - It is incredibly easy and efficient to load new content, update old content, and implement forms/gates
- The "binge" effect - every page has "Read Next" links for guiding the visitor through to the next piece of content
- Includes SEO ability for capturing organic traffic
- The Analytics area was a little hard to navigate, but they just released a new Analytics section that looks like it is much better!
- Ability to know exactly who is engaging with content without going to another platform to find the data. They are releasing new integrations to Marketing Automation/CRM platforms that will allow this information to now be included!
- Would like the page layouts to be more customizable without the need for custom code or an on-brand team.
- Organization of content.
- Hosting content.
- Providing assistance.
- Answering questions.
- Not all features are intuitive and take some training to learn how to use.
- Recommended to have a marketing professional on-hand to make your space look nice as the default is very plain.
- Easy to upload and manage content.
- Easy to create curated landing zones for business use cases.
- Customer support is fast to respond and very knowledge.
- Great onboarding support from implementation team.
- Analytics is a bit hard to navigate and is slow compared to other tools.
- Customizing design requires onBrand support which has long turnaround times.
- While usually brief there are occasional downtimes that result in content being inaccessible.
ABM Hub - We started the relationship with Uberflip through our ABM Hub project. This Hub is only being used for our ABM efforts with the marketing team.
Resource Center Hub - This Hub replace our internal CMS built resource center that is the central location for all our external facing resources including PDFs, Videos and Blogs. The main business problem that Uberflip address was discoverability of content. With Uberflip's features such as search, menu filtering and AI based recommendations we were able to make our Resource Center more discoverable and increase time on page.
Internal Content Hub - Our newest hub is an internal place that the whole company can find internal and external content. This hub pulls in content for the Resource Center as well as internal only documents and presentations. This was the first hub we have utilized the authentication features Uberflip provides.
- Discoverability: Uberflip gives multiple different ways to encourage users to continue the discovery journey. This not only makes the user experience better but simplifies our work as content creators.
- Analytics: The Uberflip analytics dashboard is extensive and gives you many options of collecting data. In the past we have only had page views and downloads to figure out success of pieces of content. Uberflip breaks it down to even more details about content performance.
- Problem Solving: My companies use cases have been complicated with a lot of moving parts. The Uberflip team went above and beyond to problem solve every new challenge we sent to them. They had out of the box ideas that made our Hubs perform they way wanted.
- Building Hubs Backlog: As they are growing as a company the "onBrand" time has drastically increased. A project that was originally said to be built in 8 weeks ended up being around 12. They were good about getting us on the list even before we signed the contract but these delays pushed our internal timeline back.
- Automation: Uberflip has some great tools to automate tasks within the platform. But I think this has room for improvement. An example would be that when you want to add a form to a piece of content you have to go into each stream and add the form vs having the form automatically be added to all locations of the piece of content.
- Occasional Downtime: This is another room for improvement area for Uberflip. As they are growing there has been some downtime. Most are only for a few minutes but when they happen it looks like our resource center is down.
- Self Service Content Platform - If you are looking for an easy platform to add and manage content Uberflip is great. Our past resource center took 3 days to add a piece of content but with Uberflip you can upload in seconds.
- Consolidation of Resources: Uberflip has a lot of great ways to bring in different types of content with RSS feeds, Video platform connectors and a whole PDF management section of the platform it makes Uberflip the singe source of truth.
- Need for specific content focused hubs: If you are a company that has a lot of content that you want to utilized based on theme or campaign Uberflip makes it easy to add marketing streams for every different type of content.
- Development Control: If you want to be able to control the development of your resource center or content hub I would not go with Uberflip. The page is build within their system so if you want to make updates you need to reach out to the Uberflip team.
Uberflip helps increase web lead conversion and aided in increasing organic search traffic. I have seen Uberflip increase marketing productivity by reducing the time to publish content destinations, reducing the need for as many dedicated MAP landing pages, and by allowing regional teams freedom to leverage consistent structure which simplifies approval and compliance.
- Uberflip's inherent ability to centralize content regardless of format and allow marketers to leverage it to create specific content destinations for a range of marketing use cases has become a mission-critical capability for me. It allows me enable a global distributed team with the tools they need to move rapidly in deploying campaigns to drive awareness and demand.
- The ability to create personalized content experiences helps drive deeper engagement with our audience and supports account-based marketing efforts at scale.
- Uberflip allows you to up-level the traditional website resource center experience and provides a way to increase content consumption across our sites. Built-in functionality helps increase organic search traffic by ensuring each content asset is able to be indexed for search.
- Uberflip also provides a simple way for SDR and sales to share content with customers they are working with while still adhering to branding guidelines and yielding insights on content consumption.
- While having standardized page templates helps with brand compliance and the ability to publish quickly, the flipside is it can restrict custom needs for say adding additional text on a page or creating a custom layout for a campaign without either engaging Uberflip for design help or having internal resources that can edit code etc.
- I have seen improvement in Uberflip analytics over the time I have been using the platform but as a data-driven marketer I continue to desire additional insights and ways to connect the data from Uberflip easily with other tracking systems we use.
- Organizes content
- Integrates with our tech stack
- Provides great customer support
- Making design updates
- Tagging for easy creation of content streams
- Integrations with various media sources for quick import
- Out-of-the-Box Analytics
- Hub design and customization - takes way too long to make changes
- Explanation up front of what Uberflip can and can't do, its not a robust tool for building content directly within it, its better as a way to aggregate content across sources.
- Better integration with Salesforce
- Uberflip helps us build personalized content journeys to help users find the information they need most quickly and nurture themselves through the funnel.
- Uberflip's on brand experience helps us technical manage and administrate our content in a way that serves our digital marketing strategy on the backend, and presents beautifully on the front end.
- Uberflip's capabilities support our SEO strategy so we can capitalize on more traditional marketing content that in PDF form.
- The on-brand capabilities are very robust but do require creative expertise. I would recommend an implementation package if you want to have a beautiful hub and high brand standards.
- The regular Uberflip hub and sales streams are really intended for marketing and ABM; it's not a solve for all of your sales enablement needs (like training, dynamically recommended content, etc.) I'd recommend their Sales Enablement product for that or coupling with another solution.
- The usage analytics are great, but we're still working on aligning them to our reporting system (which is pretty advanced).
Uberflip is only as good as the effort you invest in it. If you don't have enough content, this isn't going to deliver much value. If you don't have content folks (or supporting marketing members) that understand the ins and outs of digital marketing, a lot of Uberflip's power is going to go to waste. It's a tool that is fairly easy to use, but I would say that it really shines when you have the talent internally to power it.
We also found the organization of content to be very useful for four other target languages that we are focusing on creating more content for. Our pages per visit has seen a huge increase, as has time on page since implementing Uberflip across all the five languages we currently have hubs for.
- Content organization
- Design customization
- Landing page builds (set up streams quickly and easily)
- Importing of feeds and source streams
- Customer support is excellent
- The Pardot integration could be more expansive and easier to set up (some of it's limitations on the Pardot side, however)
- Ability to gate content in a sales stream
The only real pain points we have experienced have been with the Pardot integration, as it seems that Marketo is better suited to the platform.
- Easy upload on the backend by our production team.
- User-friendly interface for the reader.
- Beautiful image reproduction.
- Easy to read text and graphics.
- More information about pricing for interested customers.
- Easy to get your content uploaded and distributed
- Great account team and support
- Flexible to work with many use cases
- Sales enablement can be tricky
- Tagging and governance
- Robust account-based and personalized-based analytics
- Uberflip allows for customization of how your content is set-up and presented to site visitors.
- Uberflip allows us to serve relevant content on pages related to the subject the client is exploring as well as the AI serving up content before a client leaves a page.
- We can gate our content and then let our other martech stack products get involved in continual messaging related to what the lead showed interest in.
- At this point I have not found anything that I can say needs improvement or is missing.
- Detailed metrics. We are able to pin point which page of a whitepaper or ebook users saw the most, which was impossible when we were simply uploading PDFs to our site.
- Capacity to embed the documents on our website.
- Integrations with our website so we can feature content in the tiles.
- We would like to be able to put a different call to action next to our document, based on where people are in the buyer's journey.
- Very clean and attractive interface.
- Ease of use to publish content.
- The functions are usually very confusing to explain to team members.
- Problems connecting and reviewing integration problems.
- Gated content that doesn't disrupt the web experience.
- Custom content streams for specific audiences.
- Integration with Marketo.
- UberFlip doesn't store contact data, so it can be hard to troubleshoot issues with your automation platform.
- It's great that you can gate/un-gate assets as needed, but there should be a way to say that a specific asset should always be gated no matter which streams it lives in.
- More advanced reporting options.
- Allows reps to easily create custom pages for prospects.
- Allows segment marketers to create custom landing pages for campaigns.
- Keeps users on our domain and consuming our content.
- Better UI / UX. I can't tell you the number of times people have come to me not being able to figure out how to do something.
- No ability to enter custom code for hub header/footers. We must ask their support team to do it, and it takes 1+ month.
- We have little control over how the hub items themselves appear.
- Categorizing content: making categories or tagging content was a great feature for us as we were able to easily separate content based on need.
- Embedding feature: Uberflip's embed feature was a great thing to utilize. We could embed content we housed on Uberflip on our site and even serve up related content to users.
- Customer service: Any time a problem or questions or new feature came about, Uberflip's customer service was always on-point. They always helped us find a solution in a timely manner.
- Customizing Uberflip sites: We found it extremely difficult to make our Uberflip site match our main domain. Main navigation took forever to match and required heavy coding and specific files.
- SEO is subpar: The SEO features offered on content is, in my opinion, very basic and barely scratches the surface of optimizing. You're only able to change titles and descriptions, and a little bit of the URLs.
- CTAs: We utilized the CTAs a lot on your account, but making them stand out with an image or particular color required a lot of coding and patience to get just right.
- Easily publishes content.
- Organizes content by streams.
- Organize content within the streams better.
- Provide for more customizations.