Reviews (1-25 of 34)
- Categorizing content: making categories or tagging content was a great feature for us as we were able to easily separate content based on need.
- Embedding feature: Uberflip's embed feature was a great thing to utilize. We could embed content we housed on Uberflip on our site and even serve up related content to users.
- Customer service: Any time a problem or questions or new feature came about, Uberflip's customer service was always on-point. They always helped us find a solution in a timely manner.
- Customizing Uberflip sites: We found it extremely difficult to make our Uberflip site match our main domain. Main navigation took forever to match and required heavy coding and specific files.
- SEO is subpar: The SEO features offered on content is, in my opinion, very basic and barely scratches the surface of optimizing. You're only able to change titles and descriptions, and a little bit of the URLs.
- CTAs: We utilized the CTAs a lot on your account, but making them stand out with an image or particular color required a lot of coding and patience to get just right.
- Uberflip allows us to personalize experiences in a nimble way. With a few clicks, a marketer can tailor a content destination to support a campaign or for a particular prospect.
- Uberflip gives us truly one central repository to bring together the content of all formats (blog, video, pdf, etc.) and to leverage content in a variety of ways.
- Uberflip gives marketers flexibility to curate and configure the streams, yet it provides templates and structure to bring ease and a best-in-class approach to how it comes together.
- Uberflip is working to meet the challenge of providing deeper metrics that matter for marketers about the content consumption in their platform, which is truly meaningful but also challenging given the many ways customers want to look at this data.
- Calls to Action - there are a multitude of ways these can be used which makes lead generation a lot easier to manage.
- Data insights - from content reports to heat maps, this helps our internal teams plan for future content with data to back it up.
- Customisation - the on brand team does a great job taking on suggestions and makes it a seamless experience between your website and the hub.
- Embedding code - there are still a few things that don't work in the same way as the native hub but they are working on implementing these changes by Jan 2019
- Uberflip allows for customization of how your content is set-up and presented to site visitors.
- Uberflip allows us to serve relevant content on pages related to the subject the client is exploring as well as the AI serving up content before a client leaves a page.
- We can gate our content and then let our other martech stack products get involved in continual messaging related to what the lead showed interest in.
- At this point I have not found anything that I can say needs improvement or is missing.
- Content tagging & organization - It's easy to organize content using tags and automation.
- Marketo integration - We can see how known users in our database are interacting with content on Uberflip. We can also gate content to generate leads.
- Easy to use - It can be challenging to get our sales team to adopt new technology, but Uberflip's ease of use has removed that roadblock.
- Custom stream templates - It's easy to customize the way each stream looks by changing the header text, banner, etc.
- onBrand Design - Uberflip's onBrand team customized our Hub to look like the rest of our website so it's a seamless experience for our website visitors.
- Hub Design - While the onBrand features are great, I wish there were more options to manually customize the look and feel of our Hub.
- Automation - It's easy to organize content via automation workflows, but there's a lot of opportunity for further automation. For example, I wish content with a specific tag could automatically update to predetermined settings.
Uberflip is also useful for growing businesses. Our headcount has grown by 4X since we started using Uberflip, and it's scaled with us and our changing needs with no problems at all.
- Content around Topics/Personas - You can create streams on Uberflip to build content around specific personas or topics, which is key to converting.
- Sales Streams - Building custom streams for sales reps to be able to sell by customer type is pretty sweet.
- Takes time to setup - It takes a few days to understand Uberflip and then a few more to get streams really setup.
- Items don't play across streams with gates - When setting up lead gen gates on items, you cannot setup a gate to work across streams. Basically you have to setup each instance of each item, so it takes time.
- The marketing streams that mix video, PDF, blog and social media content together provide a very compelling way to build an engaging experience for the visitor.
- The new Site Engager tool easily brings streams and content recommendations to existing website without coding.
- Their customer support has been terrific. Questions are quickly answered and they work behind the scenes to tweak the product as needed to support our requirements.
- We use HubSpot as our marketing automation platform and the integration with Uberflip is still fairly immature. Form conversions use cryptic naming which requires some translation to understand conversions. There's also no summary or Uberflip activity or easy way to embed streams in marketing emails (unlike the plug-in for Sales).
- The product has a limited number of 3rd party integrations so if you use a product that is not pre-integrated, there is some custom work that needs to be done to get it working.
- Their CTA (conversion forms) are pretty basic and don't provide much control over appearance, placement and there are limits to what you can do with hidden fields if you want to pass back additional data.
With the help of Uberflip, my team is now getting to market faster, building campaigns quicker and at scale. Uberflip is doing the work for us, we’re able to focus our time on assessing inbounds, and strategizing sales follow-ups, instead of spending our time dealing with the cumbersome process we had in place prior to Uberflip.
What’s more, following their successful launch, we've noticed that the sales team was beginning to share more content than ever before and as a result, were promoting the PR Forward brand.
- Fantastic, easy to read UI
- Categorization of the content on each hub
- Customer Support
- Sometimes there are some flaws in the UI - spacing etc
- Clear integration with one's SEO strategy - we have to measure the traffic to our hubs separately
- Unlimited hubs at one low price
- It is so easy to add and manage content. If you have limited time or resources to deal with content, but have a lot of assets, Uberflip is a powerful help. You can also easily see how each asset performs.
- Customer support is fantastic. When I am unsure how to do something, the community information is useful. If I need an odd question answered my account rep and customer support are fast and helpful. They do excellent custom work as well. I have rarely worked with such a great team at a vendor.
- The flexibility of the menu structure and stream set up is great. You can organize your content by industry, type of asset, personas, customer issue, whatever is relevant. The fact that you can upload an asset once and have it show up in multiple relevant streams is very helpful.
- Our initial setup was done by another group and I was not involved. Our back end is a bit more convoluted perhaps than necessary. However, I was able to easily set up a public-facing menu structure and customize it.
- Easy to implement with great on-boarding support
- Integration with other marketing tools is straightforward
- Custom streams allow for segmentation of content in any way that makes sense for your audience
- CTAs are easy to configure and place to either hard or soft gate content
- Great analytics on both content performance and CTA performance
- Drag and drop to place assets in specific position on page makes content organization easy
- Customer success and support are excellent
- We are unable to use the Uberflip extension because it does not work with the version of Outlook (2013) we have.
- Additional streams and CTAs are not available a la carte.
- Gated content that doesn't disrupt the web experience.
- Custom content streams for specific audiences.
- Integration with Marketo.
- UberFlip doesn't store contact data, so it can be hard to troubleshoot issues with your automation platform.
- It's great that you can gate/un-gate assets as needed, but there should be a way to say that a specific asset should always be gated no matter which streams it lives in.
- More advanced reporting options.
We discovered uberflip from a cold call & quickly realized the value that their intelligent software could provide to our audience. A great product.
- Easier Content Management
- Better Insights
- Simple Lead Generation
- Custom content streams for specific audiences allows us to segment content by audience, by content type, and by product.
- Integration with Marketo is great, since it shows us who is consuming our content and how that is impacting their journey.
- With Flipbooks, you can see how long people are staying on each page and how many pages they are reading, which is not something you can typically measure with a PDF.
- The editor in the platform is super easy to use and allows you to update content very quickly.
- The forms on the CTAs are very small, and I don't love that they show only one field until you click into it. This seems deceptive when you must actually fill out four or five fields to access the content.
- Image management inside the platform isn't great, so I end up loading multiple of the same image versus searching through the library.
- When you update the main navigation or footer on your main website, you must work with their developers to update it within the hub, rather than having your internal team handle it.
- Bringing order and much-needed segmentation to our small mountain of marketing content
- Integrations with other technologies: Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Social Media
- Customer Success and Support
- When setting up Uberflip for the first time, the way content is stored and handled does take some getting used to. But after a period of familiarization, there is no ongoing issue. It makes sense once you understand it.
- 100% awesome for content aggregation when you do not want authentication or gates
- 95% awesome when you want to gate/authenticate before seeing content
- Perhaps the most magical benefit is the ability to pull content from Uberflip into a newsletter template. HUGE efficiencies if you are doing a lot of newsletters.
- Allows marketers to create content without having to rely on the development team. So many teams are reliant on developers to make their content look good, get it deployed to live, troubleshoot, etc. Though Uberflip doesn't solve ALL of that, it solves most of it. There is no one in our office that has trouble using Uberflip.
- Resolves some SEO issues. Previously our site had a significant amount of content hidden behind gates, which meant it wasn't being crawled by search engines. Uberflip helps us resolve that so we've experienced an increase in organic traffic.
- Allows us to quickly customize our user experience. In seconds we can change the navigation, our featured content, and the order in which we present to our customers. That used to require a deploy to adjust our content but that's no longer the case.
- The platform is really dependent on "flipbooks" and each account level comes with a certain number of flipbooks. The only way to get more is to increase your account to the next tier, which is a bit of a hassle because that will often require internal approval. I do wish that Uberflip had a way for customers to just purchase additional units a-la-carte. I've talked to them about this and it doesn't sound like a solution will exist, but I hope to find a more scalable approach.
- We use Uberflip for our blog, but there's not really an integration for sending emails when new blog posts are published. With our internally built resource center we had this functionality, so now we're left with a pretty manual approach.
- Though they held our hand through the initial implementation, it was still a pretty hefty process. I expected it to happen more quickly, but it took about 9-10 weeks. Our backend setup didn't help, but still it was a heavy lift. Their team was engaged though, which certainly helped.
- Uberflip seamlessly integrates with video platforms such as Wistia and Vidyard to pull all of your existing video content into the Hub
- Uberflip makes it easy to add streams of social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) to your resources section of the website
- Once you've integrated your blog with Uberflip, the editor in the platform makes it easy to edit and modify existing content.
- The vanity urls are a feature that I know is coming, but I'm very anxious for
- While it integrates with your Salesforce CRM and most marketing automation platforms, Uberflip won't show you if contacts that exist in your database are engaging with your content. For example, if "Bob" is in the opportunity stage, you can't see if Bob came to your Uberflip hub and read a case study unless you go back into your Salesforce or MAP.
- Very customizable. Whether within the app (organization) or bringing it over to your website (implementation).
- Easy to use. Our company is onboarding individuals from three countries and two continents and there hasn't been an issue in terms of simplicity.
- If you have the right content, Uberflip's UX can really provide the "wow factor" that's crucial in getting top-of-the-funnel parties to stop and take a look at your site.
- Go big or go home. Features don't really begin to be worthwhile until you upgrade to mid-tier/high-tier packages.
- In the pursuit of simplicity, there are some functions that are a pain to toggle manually.
- Relatively stringent photo size/positioning requirements.
It meets several needs for our clients including helping them to generate leads from their investment through us in content and social media marketing.
- Fast and easy to convert existing pdf files into interactive Flipbooks.
- Draws together all existing social channels into one hub, preventing readers from being distracted by other content and keeping them in your site.
- Provides easy to use conversion tools in the form of Call to Action tiles, including option to use these for gated content.
- Great metrics to help compare different pieces and types of content, see what is converting and improve. Graphs etc., very visually appealing.
- Would love option to draw in a stream of content from a hashtag. At present we can only do this through a third party workaround
- Would love to be able to buy more CTAs on the entry level plan without having to commit to next level monthly fee. This is an option for adding more Flipbooks but not for CTAs at present. Initial level provides for three different CTAs.
Uberflip Review: "One of the best sales and customer service experiences I've ever had - plus the product rocks!"
- Customer service and on-boarding! One of the best experiences I've ever had.
- The knowledge base is amazing. It has great step-by-step guides and unique ideas of how to use Uberflip.
- Calls-to-action are easy to integrate with marketing automation software and look nice. They expand and have lots of options and can even pass directly to smart lists in HubSpot for us.
- Uberflip started out as simply a flipbook (ebook) product so there are still a few things they need to update - they have been moving full steam ahead it seems like but a few little things get left behind (i.e. the confirmation emails still call flipbooks "issues" which can be confusing.)
- I'd like to have more CTAs - though the Optimizely integration helps a little with this.
- Some of the settings are very granular so if you change one thing you may have to change it in many places. It'd be great to have an option on features like "just this flipbook, everything in this folder, all folders, etc."
Uberflip Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Uberflip is a content experience platform that aggregates all of the user’s content (blog articles, eBooks, videos, whitepapers and more) so they can create, manage and optimize tailored content experiences for every stage of the buyer journey.
The vendor says by providing marketers with the tools they need to boost engagement, generate leads and fuel demand generation they can better leverage content to meet their goals. Uberflip also integrates with the user’s marketing automation platform in order to bridge the gap and improve the process between content and demand generation.
Uberflip Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Uberflip Technical Details