Overall Satisfaction with Uberflip
We use Uberflip to create personalized experiences at scale. We untangled a messy mix of TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU content and consolidated it all in a destination that creates two distinct experiences that benefit our business: Personalisation for web traffic and recommendations based on groupings we can dynamically update and tweak based on our knowledge of our audience Surfacing content to sellers and providing the ability to create personalized streams leveraging our vast library of content
- Content tagging is easy and powerful
- Sales streams are constantly being improved and iterated on
- The AI recommendations drive engagement
- Analytics is continually improved, creating one of the best content analytics I've ever seen
- The OnBrand process is slow. The team is great, but the backlog slows down iteration.
- New product features aren't communicated particularly well.
- SEO traffic has improved by 50%
- Time on site has increased 25%
- Gated content conversion rate is 35%+
Sellers feel empowered to find, leverage and curate experiences based on a mix of sales enablement collateral, public collateral and their own documentation They love the personalization and being able to create streams at scale for multiple companies based on templates or their own experience Calendar integration allows them to allows tie it back to engaging with them
The process is pretty effortless once you get used to it. It can be complex, to begin with, especially if content sits in multiple streams, however, the overall benefits of this outweighs the negatives. The biggest issue we had was the initial integration - tagging our existing content and exporting from a third party was time-consuming and complex.
Do you think Uberflip delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Uberflip's feature set?
Did Uberflip live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Uberflip go as expected?
Would you buy Uberflip again?
Managing content for both website visitors and sellers Giving sellers the opportunity to personalize streams at scale Integrating with 6sense, MAP, or CRMs Analytics and reporting on content performance Making unique destinations by pain point, solution, or industry Transforming content experiences and being at the cutting edge of content experience