Overall Satisfaction with UKG Dimensions
WFD is used in my organization for timekeeping and accruals primarily. We have some schedules and also an external scheduling platform integrated. Our organization uses a variety of pay rules due to many different comp plans across the organization. WFD is helpful for managing the variety of pay practices across the organization including overtime, shift premiums, and salaries.
- rule analysis- the rule analysis in this product is much cleaner and easy to follow compared to WFC
- The level of granularity on FAPs is very helpful for configuring access compared to other platforms
- UI is very easy to follow and intuitive
- Difficult to manage sick accruals for employees who work across multiple states
- Geofencing still requires the selection of a job. This makes transfers more time-consuming.
- reports to one [have] one-tier. Large corporations require a larger hierarchy for certain workflows
- difficulty with sick accruals (many multistate workers)
- difficulty recruiting for those qualified in new tehcnology
- many older clocks so increased cost to replaces 4500
workforce dimensions [have] better UI. WFC has been good for our business due to: a large number of adj rule triggers able to be stored in each profile, geo sensing vs geofencing, and a few other features. WFD as a cloud-based product is more reliable than on-prem solutions due to outdated technology and servers. Dell Boomi's capabilities better suited our company's needs compared to WIM.
Do you think UKG Dimensions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Dimensions's feature set?
Did UKG Dimensions live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of UKG Dimensions go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Dimensions again?
UKG Dimensions is appropriate for organizations [that] have a clear hierarchy for business structure. I would not recommend this type of strict structure to an organization with data issues or no clear hierarchy for reporting (recent mergers still in the flux of data structure for example). I would recommend this product to organizations with strong data integrity and those looking to use the full suite.