Overall Satisfaction with UKG Ready
We use this product in all areas of our organization. I as the manager of Information technology was one of the purchase deciders and helped implement the entire product. I have set up many workflows and am a very experienced user on the platform. We have started using onboarding and applicant tracking the relieve some of the duties of our HR director. I have also found that just about anyone including myself can run payroll if need be which is a huge help.
- Support - very fast and love the live chat
- Mobile App - we have our entire staff on it and it’s been a complete game changer
- Timekeeping is pretty good and how it works seamlessly with the payroll module saves a ton of time during a payroll.
- Security Profiles - no way to make mass changes, no direction on what each setting does, very power but takes a lot of guessing and checking to get them right. They need a way to test profiles that is easier.
- Single sign on - works great but logs out at the most inconvenient of times.
- The whole product feels as if it were designed by programmers and not HR people. The terminology is directed at programmers especially in the ACA module.
- The reports are good but not great. I still find myself trying to build a report from one section but can’t find the field I want so have to start over in another section
- Less time for cost of onboarding
- Payroll used to takes. Now takes an hour
- All of our days can be exported to excel which saves a ton of time
HRMS was very old and limited in what it could do. We chose Kronos to get better reports and loved the idea of a user portal. Paycor was a product we almost chose but it lacked the payroll that we desired. Their HR portion looked very good though. We wanted an all-around good solution and chose UKG Ready. It’s a good product and I really enjoy the fact that they actually listen to our feedback in their releases.
It’s not turnkey. It takes time to create the perfect solution but on eve it works. It just works which is good for our organization.
I have found that by creating workflows for hire and terminations. I can onboard my staff and remove them with relative ease.
The trainings are good and I love the idea of their community. It has taught me a ton to the point that I can do some very advanced things with the product.
Do you think UKG Ready delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Ready's feature set?
Did UKG Ready live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Ready go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Ready again?
UKG Ready is a very powerful software. It’s not HR/Payroll software. It’s a platform that works well once it’s configured. This configuration not only takes time but someone who is dedicated to learning the system. Without this type of person in the organization. It could become very frustrating very quickly.