UKG Ready After 4 Years
November 15, 2021
UKG Ready After 4 Years
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with UKG Ready
We use UKG Ready for all of our human resources needs and payroll for the entire organization. We wanted a system that would allow us to move toward a more digital experience for our staff.
- Reporting - We are impressed with the reports we can create and use.
- The payroll side of things always runs smoothly.
- We like the ease of building our own workflows and checklists.
- We have concerns about our secondary jobs history, ad reporting, and accurate history.
- We would like an easier way to manage job descriptions; currently, we build custom forms, but it is a lot of management.
- Currently, we are unable to use an HR action on primary codes because they are tied to the rate table and require us to do manual input.
- I would like to use the performance module, but it will not allow us to assign more than one review to staff. We have a majority of staff that works in more than one position.
- Our staff feels that the advanced scheduler is too complicated and resists using it to schedule staff.
- By allowing us to go digital in many areas, we have been able to manage our HR and payroll without as many staff.
The biggest item was the ability to manage and build reports for us that overshadowed what we could do in Ceridian Dayforce. We had to pay for Ceridian Dayforce to build special reports for us.
Those of us that are in UKG Ready almost daily find it user-friendly; however, staff consistently tells us that it is complicated.
The basics were definitely covered; however, we found quite a few things afterward that we wish we had known and asked about during implementation.
Do you think UKG Ready delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Ready's feature set?
Did UKG Ready live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Ready go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Ready again?
UKG Ready definitely checks off many boxes for us and allows us to streamline our processes, however, we would like some more functionality in some areas of Scheduler and Performance. UKG Ready frequently refers us to their community to add ideas, but if the idea does not get enough votes, it does not go anywhere. We have had an idea that has been sitting under consideration for 3 years.