Overall Satisfaction with UKG Ready
We use the core function suites within the system - HR, Payroll, and Recruitment. This has allowed us to move from a 100% payroll and recruitment process to everything being electronic and at our fingertips. We use this across the organization. Previously, managers could not access any employee information in our system. Now, there are so many insights they can use on their computers or phones.
- Payroll processing
- Managing employee data and reporting
- Usability for employees and managers
- Mobile platform
- Recruitment module is clunky for hiring managers, people who are not administrators.
- Some of the setups don't make sense when administering - for example managing multiple pay rates.
- Some of our integrations do not work properly and it is difficult to get a UKG Ready person to work through it with the 3rd party partner.
- Cost/time savings
- Using one platform for all HR activities
- Access for managers creates efficiencies
- ESS helps with engagement
UKG Ready has similar functionality to others in the full suite HRIS space and what sets them apart is their customer service model, company values, and culture. The sales process was appropriate and enjoyable. They also provide a lot of different thank you's to their customers throughout the year. We love the community that is available to submit ideas and research as well.
Overall, it's intuitive, pleasing to the eye, and has a lot of information. The search bar feature is awesome so you can search for anything within the system, whether that is a report, an employee, a section - this provides quick access to complex breadcrumbs. Our staff enjoys the system.
We have had difficulties with our integrations. When they stop working, it is hard to get the right resources together to fix the problem.
Do you think UKG Ready delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Ready's feature set?
Did UKG Ready live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Ready go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Ready again?
I have used many different HRIS systems and UKG Ready is a fairly robust tool. What sets UKG apart for us is their core values align with our own. We love their employee culture and know that trickles down to how we are supported as users of their software. We also appreciate the constant upgrade and really taking user feedback into account.