UKG Ready Review
November 18, 2021
UKG Ready Review
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with UKG Ready
We are currently using UKG Ready across the whole organization. It has helped to streamline our processes and give us a one-stop shop for our employees. It has also been very helpful to our managers as they are now able to manage their employees' timesheets from their mobile devices. Other benefits include workflows to get proper approvals, checklists to help track required items, and benefits enrollment all in one system.
- Time and attendance
- Recruiting and onboarding
- Better connectivity between different modules - For example, when adding positions, it's a manual step to add matching skills and scheduled cost centers for scheduling.
- Certification tracking - The basics are covered, but there are many nuances that become challenging to handle.
- Position Management - Our organization's employees often have multiple positions at different pay rates. Again, the basics are covered, but there are so many ways this area could be enhanced.
- Time saved by manager by easier timesheet management
- Elimination of double entry for benefits
Setting up integrations with other vendors was a bit challenging to get set up. Once up and running, they are working great.
Do you think UKG Ready delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Ready's feature set?
Did UKG Ready live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Ready go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Ready again?
UKG Ready provides great flexibility to build [its] product to meet the unique needs of our organization. It's very important to invest time and resources to fully utilize the system. We are about to complete our second full year and continue to add new features as well as [improve] our current features.