Overall Satisfaction with UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready)
We are using UKG across our public schools and school board. We use the biometric time clock to record time in and out for all staff for auditing purposes. We also use UKG to request and record time off requests for all employees. The district was using sign in sheets beforehand, which was not sufficient enough for the auditors.
- UKG keeps an accurate log of time for employees.
- UKG is easy to use when requesting time off.
- UKG has many features available to use for a variety of businesses.
- UKG support has been very helpful for any issues or questions we may have.
- The biometric does not always catch every finger print, but I believe that is not directly a UKG problem.
- The live chat is not always available when I need it.
- Mass editing could use some improvement, like allowing to replace a holiday already populated with another day.
- UKG has been positive for keeping time records.
- UKG has been positive for all employees to be at work when required.
- UKG has had a negative impact when timekeepers punch in time for others.
I rate a 10 for UKG to provide all of the features for our school district. There are more features than we will have the ability to use. One feature we have discussed using is the payroll feature that will allow payroll to be effected by the amount of time one is present or absent from work.
UKG has been great to support our needs. I have used the chat feature, email and phone support and have received positive helpful support each time. I prefer the chat support but the feature is not always available when I want to use it. The email has been good to use as an alternative.
Do you think UKG Ready delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Ready's feature set?
Did UKG Ready live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Ready go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy UKG Ready again?
UKG is very user friendly. The web login allows our employees to more easily request time off and review their timesheet. The app is easy to use as well. The time clock connection with UKG makes it easy to setup another time clock and accurately record the district employees time in and out.
UKG Ready Feature Ratings
Using UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready)
350 - The school district is made up of many employee types. The schools have food service employees who are managed by the Child Nutrition department. The schools have teachers and administrators who are managed by the district office. The district office has employees who are managed by the supervisors. The bus drivers do not use UKG due to the nature of their job.
2 - It does not require a whole lot of skill to support the school district employees with UKG Ready. The Human Resources clerk is the primary contact and support personnel for UKG. If that person is not able to assist an employee or is out of the office, then the Technology Director will assist and support the employee.
- We use UKG to record time in and out.
- We use UKG to request time off.
- We use UKG to print time sheets for audit trail.
- The payroll feature is a possible use.
- Allowing all employees to clock in online is a possible use.
- Allowing bus drivers to clock in on their phone is a possible use.
We plan to renew our support and use of UKG Ready each year unless it becomes unavailable or the district seeks another vendor. As of now, there are no plans to changes vendors. The district staff is now familiar with using UKG. Another vendor will need to meet the same expectations we have come to enjoy with using UKG.