Overall Satisfaction with UKG Workforce Central
The reason behind choosing the software is it has many amazing features like tracking, scheduling and [is] easy to use. We have been using the UKG Workforce Central tool for a very long time in our organization, and I am very satisfied with its results. It is very easy to use, and it had very positive impacts on our business. Like now, we track the working hours of our employees, their performance, payroll systems. The tool just beautifully helped our business to get more organized and disciplined. The layout and functionality are clear and simple. You won't have to waste much time searching for the tools you need.
- Employees can utilize the application to change shifts, claim open slots in daily shifts, or set up under directive authorization for breaks.
- The UKG Workforce Central application is the only one of its kind that has the most affordable prices.
- The platform is amazingly user-friendly and has efficient features like scheduling and tracking.
- The UKG Workforce Central sometimes does not correctly indicate how much time was spent working or not while paused when the timekeeper is integrated into the computer application.
- It takes an absurd amount of time for loading a schedule.
- Automated reports
- Work scheduling
- Efficient support
- The application has helped us calculate employees' hours accurately and avoid excessive overtime or excessive days off.
- Now we have to spend less time on tasks, and our product is completed in less time than before.
In comparison to Kronos, UKG Workforce Central offers an enhanced user experience. Employees are notified of their schedules for the coming weeks. The system allows users to view the work schedule of others on their team for that day, making shift swapping more convenient.
Do you think UKG Workforce Central (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Workforce Central (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did UKG Workforce Central (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Workforce Central (discontinued) go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Workforce Central (discontinued) again?
I recommend the software to you all as with the usage of Workforce Management it has become very easy to analyze the output of our employees. Our company has found the application to be extremely useful since we use it to log the time spent by employees and calculate payroll more accurately.