IT is being used across the organization. It provides more information to managers about their people, provides more data and capability for reporting on data and has streamlined some work flow processes. We are having issues getting managers to use it regularly and make use of what it can do. Overall, it will help us become more sophisticated in the way we use information about people and bring employee life cycle decisions to the managers.
- Employee self service
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Core data access
- Benefit open enrollment and life event functionality
- Manager self service workflows
- User roles and security can be cumbersome to administer
- Better employee access to their information
- Reduced paper processes i.e. filing of performance reviews, disciplinary actions
- Increased HR efficiency
ADP, Ceridian were the primary similar products we looked at; look of UltiPro was "cleaner" and fresher; reporting capabilities were more robust with UltiPro
Honestly, going through another conversion/implementation would be too painful right now. Also, our ERM is fabulous so feel like we have good customer suppport.