Across org. We use self service, UTA, perf mgmt. (HR) and payroll. UTA works well for us to track multiple jobs across departments. We are still learning how to use the software efficiently in other areas.
- I like the portal, especially the self service functionality.
- I like the way the modules work together. We need to learn more about how to use the entire system more effectively.
- BI looks very powerful. We are looking forward to learning more about how to leverage it.
- I like the GL mapping and journal entry reporting. Very nice for uploading to our accounting system.
- We are using back office for pretty much everything with no plan to move to the portal due to lack of functionality.
- Would like to apply user level security in back office.
- We are attending the Connections Conference for the first time this year with Team Members from IT, HR, Payroll and Accounting. I hope that we will bring back the beginning of a movement to get the positive ROI we should have realized at implementation 5 years ago. In short, we are excited by what we think the product will do but have yet to fully do it.
I've used various other systems. It looks like UP can be up there with some of the best I've used. We just need to learn how to really use it.
We think it can do what we need and more. Just need to learn how.
I don't know enough about the product yet to be a prophet about it. That said, I have recommended UTA and the Payroll system as it works well for us.