Updated September 16, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
- Recruitment, Onboarding, Performance, UTM
Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
UltiPro is used across org for employee self-service and manager self-service. Heaviest users are HR/Payroll.
- Provides a central repository for employee information.
- Automates many manual processes in HR/Benefits/Payroll which reduces data entry error.
- Empowers the employee to get information on their own.
- Organizes and streamlines our recruiting/onboarding/new hire process.
- It would be great if employees could make PTO requests in the web with UltiPro Time Management (UTM).
- Still room for improvement in Open Enrollment - a simple example is not allowing someone to pick Spouse Life if they don't have a spouse, likewise with Child Life.
UltiPro is an easy choice for companies who do not have overly complex processes in place. That being said, it is also well suited for more complex companies. There are so many variables it is really hard to say. My most important tip is to make sure that you are willing to have some dedicated internal support - having someone who can fulfill an HRIS Analyst type role, and Cognos BI Author(s) on staff makes a big difference!
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
Evaluating UltiPro and Competitors
The only down time we typically experience is planned and scheduled for the middle of the night mostly.