Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
We are currently using UltiPro throughout the organization. We have many remote employees and UltiPro helps us track their hours and days that they work. We are also in the process of becoming an online organization so UltiPro has really helped with this process.
- Helping with Reporting is HUGE! Ulti is able to help create reports but there are so many reports already provided.
- We have one dedicated Account Manager if there is an issue he/she is always available to help.
- When there are updates its rare that we the customer have to do anything to get this working.
- Having a dedicated account manager can sometimes be a downfall. I would like the opportunity of having more account managers familiar with our account so if there is an issue they are able to jump right in and help.
- When we are implementing a new process it can take a very long time to assign to someone on Ulti's side to take care of this.
- Recently we had a process change and the information was not correctly done on Ulti's side. I was never provided a reason on what, how, or why it happened.
- Feedback is important and sometimes there is no feedback provided where its good or bad.
Ultimate software makes training easy to use and understand.
Ask about timing on the implementation.
Do you have the proper implementation team in place to get the implementation done on time?
Ask about feedback and ownership.